Boiler rooms and scammers.

I am a share owner of Trieye Design and when I google the company I find this. I deal with Infinity for 3 years and most of the time with James Kennedy. I don't know what to think. I have a good experience so far with this man. Not all they do has done as good as they say but I make a good return so far. They tell me to buy, I buy, they tell me to sell I sell. In my country the economy not so good so I decide to invest with these people.

I always do research on the companies they tell me to buy. I can say I have spoken and emailed Trieye and they seem good and they answer my questions. When I call infinity or email James always speaks to me so I cannot complain about the service.

They made me good returns most of the time. They send me a weekly newsletter for three years. I received share certificate from Trieye Design and I speak to the company. I ask for some money to come to my account in Greece and they send.

So I ask you here should I be worried?

You seem to be the only one who has had any real experience with Infinity. I have spoken to them and I have spoken to the people at Trieye Design and I have to say that I feel very comfortable with what they are saying. I have also had some disturbing messages from people on this message board and I am starting to wonder if there is some alternative agenda. Have you experienced the same?

Wally1 I to have had disturbing messages from these people. You should read profile of some of them, not serious people. I think we have more to worry from the people here and not from Infinity.

I am a share owner of Trieye Design and when I google the company I find this. I deal with Infinity for 3 years and most of the time with James Kennedy. I don't know what to think. I have a good experience so far with this man. Not all they do has done as good as they say but I make a good return so far. They tell me to buy, I buy, they tell me to sell I sell. In my country the economy not so good so I decide to invest with these people.

I always do research on the companies they tell me to buy. I can say I have spoken and emailed Trieye and they seem good and they answer my questions. When I call infinity or email James always speaks to me so I cannot complain about the service.

They made me good returns most of the time. They send me a weekly newsletter for three years. I received share certificate from Trieye Design and I speak to the company. I ask for some money to come to my account in Greece and they send.

So I ask you here should I be worried?

I think you are a ******. You are obviously trying to add credibility to the worthless shares you are "selling". The boiler room biz is getting tougher everyday as so many of us are reporting your methods and tactics. James Kennedy aka ginger haired bloke? A little more research and I will have the exact location of your room and who you work for. :devilish:

You seem to be the only one who has had any real experience with Infinity. I have spoken to them and I have spoken to the people at Trieye Design and I have to say that I feel very comfortable with what they are saying. I have also had some disturbing messages from people on this message board and I am starting to wonder if there is some alternative agenda. Have you experienced the same?

Wally the ******.
You and your mate both joined this site at the same time and have been commenting about the members and the comments about boiler rooms. You are obviously trying to overcome some bad press. Whats the matter? Are your deals kicking? Tou are nothing but a loser and a draw whore. How's your gf from Patpong? lol

Hi folks,
can anyone tell me where MICHAEL KASHYN is now hanging around???

He was "Trading Director" of MFI, Barcelona.
Would very much appreciate a short response.

I suspect pboyles could, but sadly he's been banned for trying to help people.

hi buddy,
yu have seen were I'm from (flag), Therefore I don't get what y are meaning. Can y explain it in simple words???? Thanx.

uisi71

I seek chief scammer IGOR CHERVATOV (CEO & President of Global Select Portfolios/GBSP or Hillsboro Alternativ Energy Fund(UK). This conman scramed with a packet. Was recommended by MFI.

Hi, I came across this thread today and I worked for "Infinity International Group" and called under "Universal Marketing Concepts". The MO was cold calling, then, filling out some sort of form with the cold call details and then sending the forms over to a "client". The callers were trained in the process intensely and each call was listened to and analyzed for a lot of details. Ideally, I would get 7 such "surveys" as they called it a day. The target countries were Japan, the Middle East, parts of Europe like Greece, Denmark, Portugal, the UK, Finland and South Africa. The details were full name, phone, alternate phone, personal e-mail address, company and position in the company. We never called anyone below the "Manager" portfolio. Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

hi guys, what is the opinion on the press releases regarding Trieye and Saguaro oil and gas.

Scammers , Trainers , Magical systems

Boiler rooms......Greg.....Darren .......Rob......Vince ......Jason **.....the list is endless..... and more always to come .....

ya gotta lovem .......most people here at T2W with a considerable combat years under their belt know the score with trading ......its hard and unforgiving but can be profitable if you persevere, find your edge and continue to apply solid consistent principles and practices ....but its hard and returns can be unpredictable at times as the Market can be a fickle friend....

these guys know that ....they're not stupid believe me ........and actually I have no doubt they have or could be very very good traders ......but they have also decided to create income streams from building networks and systems that persuade people they need to pay them for Trading Training...and of course they are very very good at selling and marketing this training ......

and that business will be consistently more lucrative and profitable than trading if leveraged correctly

I used to be very resentful of these guys .....in fact if you look back at my Correlation thread a few years back I ran a long campaign against **Jason Fielder who seemed to "discover" his Correlation Code system about a year after I published and shared here (for free) a lot of ideas about this style of strengthmeter training .....

and after talking to others it seemed to be spookily in line with my freely shared ideas on the thread (although his was more naive and "dumbed down" in many ways which weakened the messages I try to portray but maed tghen easier to sell......) and he was adding a $2k kicker being charged for some simple Free indicators....in fact it fell short of the mark in many many ways in my opinion ....but he naturally sold shedloads to mainly unhappy customers if you around the forums on the unofficial feedback (I know he had alledgedly 4,000 people on one webinar.....4,000 !)

But what the hell............thats life.......you walk your own path

So whats my point ?

Guys - we Just continue to alert people to the fact that the initial path in Trading is available free on-line and from the great Trading books out there that again are all available if newbies search for forums on "best tradign books"

so again on behalf of some of the old school here.......

NEWBIES

Theres no holy Grail or secret exploding Stock.....

Spend 6 months to a year reading , researching Forums and learning and playing with Demo Accounts - all FREE !!

by then (hopefully) the magic has faded and one can make logical and sensible choices regarding any mentoring or advanced training one requires .........the Holy grail is inside you and will be unique to you....this is not a copycat based business opportunity ...its based on leveraging your own traits and talents and applying them to the business of Trading

all the best.....and please buy my megatron whoopsy trading system if I ever decide to go to the Dark side

N

Hi, I came across this thread today and I worked for "Infinity International Group" and called under "Universal Marketing Concepts". The MO was cold calling, then, filling out some sort of form with the cold call details and then sending the forms over to a "client". The callers were trained in the process intensely and each call was listened to and analyzed for a lot of details. Ideally, I would get 7 such "surveys" as they called it a day. The target countries were Japan, the Middle East, parts of Europe like Greece, Denmark, Portugal, the UK, Finland and South Africa. The details were full name, phone, alternate phone, personal e-mail address, company and position in the company. We never called anyone below the "Manager" portfolio. Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Hi Anon, how can we find James Kennedy and Paul Costa> if you have any ideas?

I must confess to being completely mystified by the ability of the scammed to be scammed. What is it, that makes them use these unknown names as a means to buy unknown shares?? Aren't good, old-fashioned brokers with well-known reputations, good enough for them?

All you guys who look at "First Steps" for the first time, are the ones I am talking to, because those posting on the Boiler Room forum have been caught, already. They have learned their lesson. At least, I hope thay have.

It seems to me that a lot of us older traders and posters should give, continuous, warning about cold callers, boiler rooms, scams, whatever they are called, because a lot of new people are taken in every day.

If anyone calls you with a good proposition, either by phone or e-mail, hang up on them.
Don't, even, engage them in the most innocuous conversation. Their only weapon is their tongue and they are trying to get your interest., anyway they can.

Good trading

Split

Hi Split,

Me too. In my experience, some just don’t possess the ability to say ‘no’. It’s like the ‘chuggers’ (charity muggers) – the obviously do well, people find it hard to say no when someone’s being so persuasive.

Be particularly wary of cold callers from abroad. I’ve had a few calls from the US recently, probably selling some S-reg rubbish. I’m guessing they get their contacts from share registers. Although I believe the info on share registers has changed of late?

Cold call Network 1 Financial

Hi Split,

Me too. In my experience, some just don’t possess the ability to say ‘no’. It’s like the ‘chuggers’ (charity muggers) – the obviously do well, people find it hard to say no when someone’s being so persuasive.

Be particularly wary of cold callers from abroad. I’ve had a few calls from the US recently, probably selling some S-reg rubbish. I’m guessing they get their contacts from share registers. Although I believe the info on share registers has changed of late?

Just had a call from USA at 1900hr UK time. Very aggressive call from a company called Network 1 Financial. He was promoting "Facebook" shares & started off suggesting I start with 500 shares at $75 each, a mere $37500, about £23000, predicting 20% growth in 6 weeks.
Totally regardless of the viability of the stock this guy was taking no prisioners. I hung up & he called straight back. He talked over me despite a strong attempt by me to speak. Eventually he listened and finally got the message that I was not interested. Basically if this company calls just hang up and ignore the phone for a while.