Biggest mistake?

Morning traders.

To any profitable traders out there - What was the number one mistake you all corrected to become a profitable trader? :)

Kind regards,

Axiory

Hello,
I am new to this forum but not new to trading. One of my biggest mistakes was over-trading. I will either become greedy or do revenge trading. It is vital to be able to recognize when you meet your daily targets and know when to quit.
Being able to recognize the big picture is really important and it requires a lot of discipline.
Great question!

Quite sad, but I suppose the biggest mistake of mine is in the future(( And what is the biggest mistake? You can lose big money because of the small reason. So must be careful, smart and calm. That's hard and can't last forever.

very wise F Young, even the holy grail will not protect us from ourselves.

Hoping it's not!:?:
Just ordered VantagePoint for $1500. Looks like I found this forum belatedly.

My not be a mistake after all. The bloody thing seems to work!
No way near recovering the huge investment made but the evolving VP system is actually registering more credits than debits.
Verdict: Still work in progress......:eek:

according to my knowledge traders biggest mistake is that they cant give their full concentration on trading. I presume that currency rate always moving rapidly so trader have need to give focus on forex market what they dont while trading.

Hoping it's not!:?:
Just ordered VantagePoint for $1500. Looks like I found this forum belatedly.

The biggest mistake is to listen to unsuccessful traders who became trainers , educators and authors.They passed on their failing trading skills and knowledge.