Desperately Seeking for Help

if youre intelligent and observant you will spend five years of your time and over that time about 50% of your disposable income. you may after this begin to make some money - think about it. now start thinking about your business and your family

Yes, it takes time, study and practice to become a profitable trader, not desperation.

I paid for the mistake costly. Sometimes I really really feel guilty for my children.

Thx..

Take a six month break from trading and find job in the meantime.
Trade part time very small if you must.

You will eventually have to do this anyway when you lose all your money, that is if you dont blow your own brains out first.

You will probably ignore this advice as trading is way too addictive for someone in your desperate situation...

Fully agreed. I was absent from the markets for years for psyhcological reasons, then to build and finish a career, then to build up capital and am just now starting to enter again. Make sure you have the right mindset and freedom, or you get eaten.

In your current situation, get a job. Support your family without trading. Conserve your capital. When you can live without touching your capital, work out your edge on paper trading on the side, then enter the markets again. But make sure you have the freedom of mind not do have to force things ;)

That just leads to a whole new set of problems. Even if you can teach some valuable skills that can help, the person you 'teach' might be crap and still might make no money, so you would have to refund them. Sorry mate its not going to work.

That just leads to a whole new set of problems. Even if you can teach some valuable skills that can help, the person you 'teach' might be crap and still might make no money, so you would have to refund them. Sorry mate its not going to work.

no big deal, i just want to let people know as long as they want to be trader, there is always the way. no risk, no gain..

before i answer anymore question, are you desperate? if yes, we need to meet.

yes I'm desperate and have no clue at all what i'm doing as can be seen from my failed attempts at trading as documented every day on my journal.
I'm so desperate that I'd happily pay for you to visit me in Bangkok.

JW Marriott do you or you'd prefer the Intercon ?

and you could even stopover in Jakarta on the way and help out Corei, the OP ....... (I notice, btw, that he's not been back to take you up on your offer)

yes I'm desperate and have no clue at all what i'm doing as can be seen from my failed attempts at trading as documented every day on my journal.
I'm so desperate that I'd happily pay for you to visit me in Bangkok.

JW Marriott do you or you'd prefer the Intercon ?

and you could even stopover in Jakarta on the way and help out the OP .......

i dont going somewhere to teach at the moment, you have to come here.

excellent advice. this is what I am trying to do currently after large losses also.

Here are my thoughts :

Hand $32k over to your wife....never ask for this $32k back from your wife so that you can trade with it..... With the $10k balance trade carefully....risk no more than 1-2 percent of the $10k per trade. Do not move your stop losses in any losing trade....let losing trades stop out. Let your winning trades run until atleast your profit approximately equates to 2 to 3 times your risked stake (pre-define and set your exits with set limits). Start with 2-3 new trades per week.....as and if your account balance increases, you can increase your trading frequency to maybe 3 to 5 new trades per week. Whatever you do, do not sit in front of you computer screen watching your trades all day long....use this time to find work or make your business work....

When you look for possible trades to place....spend some time researching / studying the market instruments, price action....historical data as well as forecasts of where the pricing may go. Chose your entries and exits stubbornly...do not get impatient and rush in...know what you want to buy or sell at...and stick to your guns on price entry and exit. If you miss your entry because the market didn't pick up your order....then thats ok...move on to your next trading opportunity......

Whatever you do....don't give up....just make sure that you risk little sums of money so that you live to fight another day....theres lots of money in this game....thats all it is...a game....you'll find traction and your rhythm if you take it slow...small trades add up....dont try to get rich quick...there is a long journey ahead....requires lots of planning if you want to get to the finishing line in one piece....remember....you can always add to winning trades....you cannot afford to do nothing or fail in your pursuits, your family is depending on you to succeed!....keep it simple and good luck!

i do refund if you dont make any money after learn from me..

Surely this is in breach of site T&Cs..? If he's selling his services then he should have a vendor tag.

But to corei - do not listen to this guy - just have a search for some of the moronic threads started by everyonerich before you make any travel plans.

Surely this is in breach of site T&Cs..? If he's selling his services then he should have a vendor tag.

But to corei - do not listen to this guy - just have a search for some of the moronic threads started by everyonerich before you make any travel plans.

i use this forum to kill time while waiting the market.. :LOL: