BetaExoticBets

Time Switch Range Bet

I got an email from BetaExoticBets.com a few days ago basically saying thanks for beta testing the system, it is all going well, please carry on betting etc. a few days ago.

It also asked why no one was doing any TimeSwitch bets. I have to admit that I was not too bothered about them compared to the others but as I like the rest of the system I thought to do some analysis on them.

Check out this one attached that I just priced up. In a flat market, which the low volatility FX pairs often have at night, this is a great bet. Would only do it at night this tight though, not during the day.

I like it because you lock in your gains if the market ends each 60 minute period inside the range and if you lose one time window you still keep the others. Your odds of losing your stake are pretty low.

So priced at just over 2 hours to win $1,000 I think this is a good bet. I priced it up and it was only 0.04% > FV.

Not part of my system but I think a few of these might help me retain my leaderboard staus... :cool:

Did any of you yield to there request and either tell them you think TSs are rubbish or check them out?

NQR

Attachments

• TimeSwitchBet.JPG
    TimeSwitchBet.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 284
I've noticed they're not offering 20 mns bet on lookback bets,but 3 day minimum,that was the only profitable bet i was comfortable doing,now it's been taken away,the rest i find hard to see where the profit is going to come from with the high cost of placing a bet.This is the only firm i know who used real traders to test their product before launch at 0 cost which saved them an absolute fortune if we take bom,cantor,fins, lad,binarybet and others as examples of having to find out the hard way.I don't think i'll be reporting anymore bags are you?.

You should check out my FTSE lookbacks today. Made a killing.

As you just said on the ChoiceOdds thread though... all the firms are picking on you.

I've placed bets with ChoiceOdds, BOM, BinaryBet and (beta) ones on BetaExoticBets in the last hour and had no problem with any of them. Just cherry picking the best odds at each.

Up 6k on the hour ;-)

NQR

Nice one NQR.Maybe it depends on which market we trade in,ie you have a better rate of acceptance in currencies than indices and a higher limit pp as well.

Hello, Ive been on this betaexoticbets site before but it seems down by now. I wonder if it is the same as for the binary betting software program at BetsForTraders.com?

They have the same bet structure I think. I have only a test account that is available but is goot fun for fast market speculations.

Ayone else share that?

Yes, same company, just received email explaining the situation, they're not live yet, but are inviting people to join and test the system.

Blu-Ray

I have done many Binary on binary bet.com but I think much much more good for profit the TIMESWITCH because usually you win back more than stake and its not direcet loss on market. bets for traders.com is very good.

I agree, see my Timeswitch range bet posted above with the image from the beta site. I think that some great short vol possibilities exist here and am up about 39% on some fx bets in the last few hours. I have made some big bets as it is a virtual account but so far so good.

I have some good set up on some of there unique bets at the BetsForTraders.com. I like very much the Multiplier also.

I find the very short term bets is easiest to win lots of money is this same as your experience and how so?

How this for a good return, see attached print from BetsFor Traders.com.

Wish this was for real currency and not vitual. How everyone else winning?

Attachments

• screens hot.jpg
    screens hot.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 263
The virtual account at BetsForTraders.com is well worth a look IMHO but I don't think that 81supertrader's message really validates this point. I view the Multipliers as being 'fun' but a bit of a silly punt .

I regard their most serious bets as being the Lookbacks and the Time Switches as well as the very short term Binary Bets.

I have several strategies which I intend to use to take a load of cash out of the system when they launch for real money. Having called the helpdesk number on their site today and spoken to some guy there they don't seem too fussed about it as they claim to hedge most of the risk off.

81supertrader, how many of those did you have to place to win?

Gentleman,

Beyond the more esoteric as discussed above, is there a simple scalping facility for the DAX over x minutes, for example; and offered by whom?

Grant.

BetsForTraders offer some 10 minute bets on the Dax I think but not the more exotic ones like Lookbacks. I think just binary, ranges and so on.

Scalping of Dax on betsfortraders.com is something but of FX is much easier because of more intraday volatile and 24 hour market.

Does anyone have an idea when betsfortraders is going to go live? They seem to have been beta testing for an inordinate amount of time.

RIWF

I would also like to know - My beta account is now up 937%.

I was looking around on their site and it seems like they won't take US clients. I don't live in the States but would think that they would do well there.

RIWF, why not give them a call and ask?

I did so a few weeks ago and spoke to a dealer who said 'soon' but wasn't specific.

Looks like they are gearing up though, lots of job adverts on their site.