BetaExoticBets

I see that they offer 10 minute bets on the Multipliers but not 15 minute bets on binary. Their helpdesk said that they were down for repair and back soon, heres hoping.

I see that they offer 10 minute bets on the Multipliers but not 15 minute bets on binary. Their helpdesk said that they were down for repair and back soon, heres hoping.

I bet it doesnt happen. How can they be "down for repair"? How long does it take to program a system? A few moments?

They are reavaluating their position in the market in my opinion. Lets not speculate - instead lets see. Same time next week.

In my opinion these firms appeal to the masses by get picked off by the few.

Have a great weekend,
Steve.

I bet it doesnt happen. How can they be "down for repair"? How long does it take to program a system? A few moments?

How long is a piece of string? :rolleyes:

They still have the 10 minue plus bets (Multipliers). I got an email saying that the binary minimums were going back to Thursday's levels on Monday - I can't see why they would say this if it wasn't the case. They would stand to lose too much.

Anyways, betsfortraders eh? they are claiming they have a transparent platform but these bets seem anything but. If they are hedging in the market then that means you are getting a rip off price as they are just retailing - likely as you have to show your hand before placing a bet.

I seriously doubt they have the volume on quite complicated bets to be matching risk off on both sides.
QUOTE]

Looks like BFT have bitten off more than they can chew - what did i tell you?!

How do you show your hand before you bet? The site is real time and obviously model driven.

I'd rather they hedge than didn't or I would be shut down by now. 2 other bookies no longer take my bets (now have accounts in the wife's name) but they still do.

HappyArber, this is a forum for discussion about fixed odds financial betting, not for winging. We spoke about this before. Either you are a punter and want to talk about the markets, the bets you are into etc or you are a bored fool who comes here to knock the online bookies. So far we have seen you beat up on BOM, Ladbokes, BetsForTraders and who knows what else. Your small number of posts are almost all negative and I can't help feeling that you add little value to the forums. I've not seen you help anyone here, just complain. Try to say something nice or perhaps consider opening yet another alias and returning with more of your negativity so it takes us a few weeks to figure it is you again.

Seriously, get over yourself.

NQR

HappyArber, this is a forum for discussion about fixed odds financial betting, not for winging. We spoke about this before.

NQR

I postulate that the assumptions in your argument are fallacious and that your conclusions purely tautologous.

May I also assert the premise that to wing is hoolan, to forgib, debine.