Best Advice I Ever Received...

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....." (John Lennon)

one of two mantras I absolutely try every day to live my life by (the other one is my signature below). In short, concentrate on the here and now. In your life, in your relationships, in your trading, the lot.......

What I meant was to get a routine, a technic that is always the same, like boring as HELL!

Nothing like your Brik Stone! ;) Hehe!

Sexy-calandre.jpg

Now I could quite happily lay loads of them in a day and rub them up with my donger!!

Yeah - well that sounds like EXACTLY the kind of thing Ambrose was referring to. So have you had it done yet? ;)

*choking on my coffee, trying to remember if I was drunk or not when I posted that...and hoping the hell I wasn't, because my tattooist is savage!* :eek:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I just heard another one... "I don't really care about money... I care about options and freedom"

I wish my 53 year old self could go back in time and tell this to my 18 year old self...

Over and over and over and over again...

:innocent::devilish:(y)

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
— Ernest Hemingway

"If you work in a warehouse for 10 years you can't expect it alone to prepare you to hit the markets with your pension and succeed."

Don't know if it's good advice yet but took it to heart.

Last edited:
K.I.S.S.

Stop. You're under capitalised.

Still can't follow to this day...

why did someone say become a bricklayer?! Random!

Because trading is a boring activity that can resume itself by " following simple rules".
So as a bricklayer, you only need to follow the same boring rules day after days, week after weeks, year after years.... to become a nice trader.

Nothing fancy, fun or exciting... like a bricklayers! ;)

--------------
After you done this let say a year at least, you can step a little back and say to yourself: "WOW! What a beautiful wall I done there!" This will be your first trader layer! Muahhahah!

Experience and dicipline are the key!
And trading is nothing fancy, fun or exiting.

Bla...

I completely agree... it can be rather dull... that's why its so important to fall in love with a system and continually follow steps

Quick hits and shooting stars will burn you!