" Be a Professional Trader " - trading Turtorial Session by Anton Kreil

Re: " Be a Proffessional Trader " - trading Turtorial Session by Anton Kreil

Haha - looks like another numpty who got burned on the property bandwagon - so now he has to sell tuition.

He mentions in the FT blog how he saw the equity bull market running out of control with everyone going long, which was why he got out - why on earth didn't he spot the same thing happening on the property market??

why didn't he go short would be a more pertinent question.

For £400 what are you hoping to be able to do at the end of it ? In my view you cannot become a successful trader after a one day seminar.

Paul

For £400 what are you hoping to be able to do at the end of it ? In my view you cannot become a successful trader after a one day seminar.

Paul

Actually, its 2 days! ;)

£400 a pop, 100 places available, 5 events.............................. £200,000 Niiiice!

Hello,

I am new to this forum so HELLO to all :)

Im a student in London and basic level (started 9months ago) trader.

I have also read abt this seminar and think Anton has knowledge and experience as a trader.

I want to know is t worth to spend £399 for 2 days...

Any reply = thanks in advance :)

Waiting for reply...

ready2start,

I don't think anyone will know as the courses haven't started yet. Maybe you should book yourself a place, go find out and let us all know? Its only £400 anyway.

Sam.

P.S. If you are gonna go to a course and review it, I suggest making some more posts first otherwise it'll look a bit suspect ;)

I hope newbies read this post. If you are making millions in trading, it becomes a headache to sidetrack yourself with a seminar when you could be in front of your own screen trading.
Can anyone really tell me they know anyone that has paid for a seminar or any other paid program, where they actually benefited and are making money on a regular basis from what they learned?
The best you can do for yourself is take the time and customize a trading plan that is best suited to you. It takes time but well worth it.

if he is a millionaire trader why bother with charging for seminars ? surely he could make as much with trading that day ???

if he is a millionaire trader why bother with charging for seminars ? surely he could make as much with trading that day ???

Maybe he has an ego and wants to let everyone know how good he is...maybe he's got a guru complex and wants some followers....maybe he's missing some human contact he's missing from sitting in front of his screens all day .....maybe he wants to be famous

Or maybe he wants to give something back to his profession!

just playing devils advocate...could be a complete shyster...

Last edited:

Simply put, you have spent 9 months learning and are still at a basic level. You are not going to be a pro in 2 days just because you spent £399. There are no shortcuts.
I work with people all the time. I consider myself to be an excellent trader, and so do others. The only difference is I don't charge. Believe me, the people I work with are not going to learn it all in 2 days, 2 weeks, or even 2 months. I've got 5 people that follow my thread that can vouch for what I am saying.

Hello,

I am new to this forum so HELLO to all :)

Im a student in London and basic level (started 9months ago) trader.

I have also read abt this seminar and think Anton has knowledge and experience as a trader.

I want to know is t worth to spend £399 for 2 days...

Any reply = thanks in advance :)

Waiting for reply...

I thought you'd never get to your last 5 words

Maybe he has an ego and wants to let everyone know how good he is...maybe he's got a guru complex and wants some followers....maybe he's missing some human contact he's missing from sitting in front of his screens all day .....maybe he wants to be famous

Or maybe he wants to give something back to his profession!

just playing devils advocate...could be a complete shyster...

I thought you'd never get to your last 5 words

Fair enough, but there is a point in there somewhere amongst all the facetiousness...the argument that someone who wants to teach can't trade or else why wouldn't they be trading making money maybe has a few holes in it

I know. I agreed with you perfectly. I hope you caught my " facetiousness".

Fair enough, but there is a point in there somewhere amongst all the facetiousness...the argument that someone he wants to teach can't trade or else why wouldn't they be trading making money maybe has a few holes in it

This preys on the grail hunters !

There is so much free info on the web why do you need to pay £400 ?

You will see from myfxbook link below I was a losing trader but after a lot of research and pain in the demo I have turned a curve. Still tons to learn but I have not spent a penny on learning.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN
YOU'LL RESEARCH AND FIND THE KNOWLEDGE

And remember one key thing !​

WHAT WORKS FOR ONE PERSON MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU

We are all made up different and all think in different ways. Someone mentioneed the BBC program Millionaire Traders which proves my point.

My Advice

KEEP YOU MONEY, PULL YOUR FINGER OUT AND PUT SOME EFFORT IN
NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL YOU HOW TO WIN YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO WIN.​

:cool: