Ban the Burqa

WGAF anyway ?

Anyone can wear what the f*ck they like as far as I'm concerned, just as long as the weirdos behave themselves.

WGAF anyway ?

Anyone can wear what the f*ck they like as far as I'm concerned, just as long as the weirdos behave themselves.

The hood is to hide the face of the wearer from being identified and captured on surveilance cameras??? Fashion fad start by hip-hop artists dressing up as criminals and singing songs about shooting police.

Wouldn't be surprised if they will be putting up stupid umbrellas in supermarkets who knows???

Just takes some dumb fashion supernob to do it first.

IDGAF because it offends my common sense and taste in being civil...

Beg to differ, IDGAF where D stands for Don't.

Yes and that's how I read it but -

D stands for Do in my case...

Don't know why anybody would wish to wear a hood indoors. Not exactly little red riding hood kinda characters.

In the old days people knew it was good manners to remove ones hat indoors. These people seldom know what manners are. Who gives a F as you put it. Moreover - it's their bleeding right to do what they like.

But you know if one is going to dinner or a club there is a dress code. If the bouncer says sorry sir you can't come in here without a black tie or with those trainers do they complain about their rights. No! It is rule of the house. So if somebody says take your hood off going into the supermarket they can always go into another supermarket.

I much prefer to shop in a supermarket where I don't get to see idiots in pyjamas, slippers or hoods. Call me old fashioned if you must...

UK is missing common sense.

What is the purpose of a hood?

I do not like hoodies when the sun is out or indoors. It is ugly fashion if you ask me.

I also do not like jeans half way down ones but with underwear showing. It is ugly fashion if you ask me.

Taste in fashion may be my prejudice butt Burqa and the Hood in good weather or indoors is plain WRONG.

UK is missing common sense. Political correctness or not.

are you the fashion police? :LOL:

anyway i'm not arguing about a dress code, i'm not going to cause a fuss, 1. because the security guard is j6p on min wage so why cause him the grief when it's some penpusher in HQ making the rules and 2. i''m not that bothered anyway, but, there is blatant double standards going on.

so they want to show faces for the cameras, right well if i was going to shoplift i'd just wear a burkha, which makes the cameras totally pointless anyway

No, he's just a boring old control freak.

F*ck dress code and all that goes with it.

And f*ck the prying cameras too.

And I'm pushing 60.

At first I thought you as a little like Father Jack...
:rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEUVLzB9W6I&feature=related

But deep down you really are a little hoodie lover you :cheesy:

CameronHoodie_468x545.jpg

They've both got their hands in their trousers, what's that all about then?

It's obviously the World Pocket Billiards Championships and the nice gentleman in the hood looks confident of victory.

At first I thought you as a little like Father Jack...

I'm a rebellious ageing old hippy, Mr Atilla.

Somehow as I approach dotage, things that seemed important in a long ago byegone age, do not seem important any longer.

Last edited:
It's obviously the World Pocket Billiards Championships and the nice gentleman in the hood looks confident of victory.

I'm a rebellious ageing old hippy, Mr Atilla.

Somehow as I approach dotage, things that seemed important in a long ago byegone age, do not seem important any longer.

I was thinking there is something wrong with me and in all sincerity wish I could be more like you. I'll try harder. I'm sure in another 10 years I'll get there...

As for the people in that photo they are both losers and wrong imo. If you don't catch children when they are wrong and a person's soul is corrupted they are rarely able to change. Behavioural patterns are ingrained in childhood years.

Hands in pockets mean they are both ********s.

How delightful would it have been (for the whole country) if one stand up person like Mr Prescott stepped up to that hoodie and gave him a slap and if he demonstrated a left or a right hook to shut em up. Prescott would become leader and all hoodies could be slapped as part of national policy. (y)

They are talking about ASBO's and police losing the fight on the streets. FFS - if the man running for PM or now is the PM the most powerful man in the UK walks away from a ******** like that pulling off such a scene what hope is there for your average citizen. And this is the problem. No one gives a ****. Or is able to do anything about it.

People like you Cloud321 who I like (y) - think wearing a hoodie "hey it's fashionable". I ain't no fashion police but I have common sense. Displaying attitude is fashionable as in movies and so we are inbred to lead by role models in hollywood movies and by pop music and perhaps by our parents.

Police should have done something with a threat gesticulating a shooting... No nothing. Absolutely nada... And so I am very very sad about hoodies - vicious dogs and people wearing stupid costumes like the burqa. I am now coming across them with increasing frequency around Gants Hill. I look at them in disgust.

I was walking and two of them were on the same side of the pavement as me. One had a head scarf but no veil and was younger and less fat. The other was older had a head scarf and a veil looked older and was shaped like a barrel. Obese plainly. I figured the one with the veil was married as she was the ugly fat one. No idea who would want to look at her anyway. Both wearing just black. No colour at all. Walking up to them with about 30 yards to go I considered crossing the road to the other side in disgust. Luckilly they did it before I did. So ****ing wrong it's unreal. I'm glad the French have banned this daft burqa. Has no place in society or humanity and has nothing to do with modesty or religion.

Stupid dumb ass ****ers the lot of em.

Ok rant over.

We are planning on moving to another country probably Italy in the next 2-5 years. Giving up hope in the cesspit.

Proceed with haste Atilla.

I can say that I spent the larger part of my life living outside of the UK, and it was by far and away the best part of my life.

When I live in England, it is like being amongst the living dead.

I was thinking there is something wrong with me and in all sincerity wish I could be more like you. I'll try harder. I'm sure in another 10 years I'll get there...

As for the people in that photo they are both losers and wrong imo. If you don't catch children when they are wrong and a person's soul is corrupted they are rarely able to change. Behavioural patterns are ingrained in childhood years.

Hands in pockets mean they are both ********s.

How delightful would it have been (for the whole country) if one stand up person like Mr Prescott stepped up to that hoodie and gave him a slap and if he demonstrated a left or a right hook to shut em up. Prescott would become leader and all hoodies could be slapped as part of national policy. (y)

They are talking about ASBO's and police losing the fight on the streets. FFS - if the man running for PM or now is the PM the most powerful man in the UK walks away from a ******** like that pulling off such a scene what hope is there for your average citizen. And this is the problem. No one gives a ****. Or is able to do anything about it.

People like you Cloud321 who I like (y) - think wearing a hoodie "hey it's fashionable". I ain't no fashion police but I have common sense. Displaying attitude is fashionable as in movies and so we are inbred to lead by role models in hollywood movies and by pop music and perhaps by our parents.

Police should have done something with a threat gesticulating a shooting... No nothing. Absolutely nada... And so I am very very sad about hoodies - vicious dogs and people wearing stupid costumes like the burqa. I am now coming across them with increasing frequency around Gants Hill. I look at them in disgust.

I was walking and two of them were on the same side of the pavement as me. One had a head scarf but no veil and was younger and less fat. The other was older had a head scarf and a veil looked older and was shaped like a barrel. Obese plainly. I figured the one with the veil was married as she was the ugly fat one. No idea who would want to look at her anyway. Both wearing just black. No colour at all. Walking up to them with about 30 yards to go I considered crossing the road to the other side in disgust. Luckilly they did it before I did. So ****ing wrong it's unreal. I'm glad the French have banned this daft burqa. Has no place in society or humanity and has nothing to do with modesty or religion.

Stupid dumb ass ****ers the lot of em.

Ok rant over.

We are planning on moving to another country probably Italy in the next 2-5 years. Giving up hope in the cesspit.

Atilla,

I moved to ths country 45 years but not because of the state of the UK, just circumstances and an opportunity that arose just then. Who can tell where will be or what we will be doing a few short years from now?

I would not advise you to move for the reasons you state. You'll find just the same people there as well but, unless you know the language, it will be worse.

I've seen pensioners returning to the UK and they have told me "It's all right for you, you speak the language" They refuse to blame themselves for their circumstances and, actually, blame the country!

Do you think that we do not have these integration problems over here?

http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php?article=11839

I can say that I spent the larger part of my life living outside of the UK, and it was by far and away the best part of my life.

Have you been to Wales?

Me, too, otherwise I would not be here, but times have changed and are changing. We change things, or adapt to them.

When I go on the metro I lament how new waggons have grafiti on the seats and empty beer cans rolling around on the floor. On the other hand, young people are still quick to offer me their seat.

If I was to say "I'm going to live somewhere else, where would I go?" Not back to the UK, after all I've read about life there. Certainly not the States or, even, Canada because I'm not a country lad, but like the city. New York? You have to be kidding! Not because of New York, itself, but because I would have to adapt---and we speak the same language!

Atilla, believe me, you are used to UK ****. The other **** is more indigestible. :D

Have you been to Wales?

Is it worse than England ?

Atilla, believe me, you are used to UK ****. The other **** is more indigestible.

Split makes a good point but if you are adventurous you can overcome the sh1te.

I would add though that it is easier to move around the world and live in foreign lands and accept all that goes with it when one is younger.

Is it worse than England ?

Split makes a good point but if you are adventurous you can overcome the sh1te.

I would add though that it is easier to move around the world and live in foreign lands and accept all that goes with it when one is younger.

That's true because, you don't lug so much baggage and you learn easier----languages and customs.

When I first went to sea I carried one suitcase. When I came ashore I was with three or four! When I got married, well----------! :D. After that, I needed a van.