Ban the Burqa

The debate between Atilla and shadow was very entertaining, illuminating and intelligent and made good reading.
And then this came along

All we need now is for tar to add his religious crap to take this thread into the gutter

....Agree....Atilla's initial post and subseqent posts and discussion were interesting....

Here we go again... Another of your religion bashing threads. You have some serious mental issues, your either given hope on your life or cant stand the fact that Islam is growing at an unstopable rate.

F*k outa ere!!! Stupid Pr1K,,,

Looks like someone hit a nerve with you..............:whistling

I can't imagine why on earth any civilised person could support the banning of the burqa. They should be happy in fact, it suits their purposes brilliantly. Much easier to spot than a yellow star of david!

On the contrary you are the stupid dork and you should go and read your books instead of having someone interpret and lecture you on what it says.

Point out which verse of the Koran states a burqa should be worn.

Use your head not your dick to govern your life you ignorant git.
HAHAHA... u silly prat!

All i ever see these 2 do is bash religions on here, They have no real input on other threads here. No advice, no comments, no nothing, etc.. All they do is just bash religions. Why dont you go f"k off to a religion forum, and leave those who come here to read up on trading.

......er...actually this thread and forum is about a subject pertaining to a religion.......

the thread is under...Trade2Win Forums > The Lounge > News & Current Affairs

....perhaps - if it is the right word - then why don't YOU - as you say - and I repeat - **** off from here...?

I can't imagine why on earth any civilised person could support the banning of the burqa. They should be happy in fact, it suits their purposes brilliantly. Much easier to spot than a yellow star of david!

You've got it Arabian(y)

If Muslims want to mark themselves out in a similar fashion as Jews were in Nazi Germany during the 1930's them let em get on with it.

Let fascists and Muslims legislate on how people should dress, not Government.

I mean, I don't expect the Govenment to ban wedgies just because I am offended by these young chaps that go around with their jeans half way down their bottoms and their underpants half way up their backs.

dd

[edit] I agree there is a case for banning the Burqa for puplic employees such as hospital staff where the wearing of the Burqa would render the photo ID system pointless

You've got it Arabian(y)

If Muslims want to mark themselves out in a similar fashion as Jews were in Nazi Germany during the 1930's them let em get on with it.

Let fascists and Muslims legislate on how people should dress, not Government.

I mean, I don't expect the Govenment to ban wedgies just because I am offended by these young chaps that go around with their jeans half way down their bottoms and their underpants half way up their backs.

dd

[edit] I agree there is a case for banning the Burqa for puplic employees such as hospital staff where the wearing of the Burqa would render the photo ID system pointless

Aye tis the usual story here... people supporting freedom except when it bothers them... Let's free these women from opression by forcing them to wear what we want them to :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So, few of us like it when we’re confronted with people advertising their difference in a weird and strange form of fancy dress – women presenting themselves to the world symbolically (for me) as a cross between Queen Victoria and the Lone Ranger, as they scurry through the back streets of our cities!

Idiotic! Offensive! Strange and scary stuff!

Thankfully, saner voices may prevail. Norman Geras is normally reasoned and cogent on these sorts of issues, so I can suggest two of his recent blogs:

normblog: Two points on the burka

normblog: Still Mill (on the burka)

A couple of sentences from the last article caught my eye.

Including, ‘no argument is offered why a person who freely chooses to wear a symbol generally regarded as offensive or retrograde should be legally prohibited from doing so’.

‘But civic education and religious debate... are the best way to consign to the dark ages this symbol of darkness.’

HTH

Cheers

Mayfly

Last edited:
Have an arranged marriage with your neighbours 9 year old daughter.

dd

This is something I don't really get... almost every reading of Islamic Holy texts has Muhammed showing, er, great restraint (as it's more or less put) in waiting until his last or maybe penultimate (I forget) wife was nine before consummating their relationship. But no one ever says much about this... without any prejudice as to the conclusions to draw it is quite hard to resolve this with our current notion of decent values, right?

All i ever see these 2 do is bash religions on here, They have no real input on other threads here. No advice, no comments, no nothing, etc.. All they do is just bash religions. Why dont you go f"k off to a religion forum, and leave those who come here to read up on trading.

YOU ARE ABOUT AS STUPID AS THEY GET...

UTTER DUMB STUPID IGNORANT little dick!!!! :devilish:

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND **** OFF TO ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT TRADING INSTEAD OF DISPLAYING YOUR **** ON THIS THREAD.

As Zambuck has pointed out you are on the The Lounge > News & Current Affairs thread.

Can read but nobody's at home... Eat more vegetables you plonker.

YOU ARE ABOUT AS STUPID AS THEY GET...

UTTER DUMB STUPID IGNORANT little dick!!!! :devilish:

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND **** OFF TO ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT TRADING INSTEAD OF DISPLAYING YOUR **** ON THIS THREAD.

As Zambuck has pointed out you are on the The Lounge > News & Current Affairs thread.

Can read but nobody's at home... Eat more vegetables you plonker.

Atilla, have you considered sufi meditational techniques? Might make you calm down.

In any case he doesn't need veg. He needs bacon ;)

This is something I don't really get... almost every reading of Islamic Holy texts has Muhammed showing, er, great restraint (as it's more or less put) in waiting until his last or maybe penultimate (I forget) wife was nine before consummating their relationship. But no one ever says much about this... without any prejudice as to the conclusions to draw it is quite hard to resolve this with our current notion of decent values, right?

I think all of Muhammed's wives were older than he was except the last one. Many women were divorced or destitute because of wars where their husbands had died, so he took them in his care and looked after them. He didn't go off and marry young wives to get his end away as some muslims do today thinking they can have 4 or 22 as much as they can afford (like the king of Saudi Arabia).

I find it very hard to believe such a great man would subsequently take a 9 year old. It is against the life and character of the man.

More a question of mountain goats and likes of SIGG justifying their freaking acts now.
They like to think - they say and do as the prophet has done but I don't see these men marrying divorced old poor women who have been beaten and left alone who need looking after.

Doubt he'll say anything about that kind of abuse as no doubt it hurts his little honour...

This was really interesting debate between 2 people who are communicating at a level that is way beyond anything your mullah's would have taught you.

Good traders need other mental pursuits to relieve the boredom of trading,you obviously are not a good trader or would know that.
Perhaps if you just read and lean, you would be able to put up a better pro religion argument, like some do on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: ian

Attachments

• ridiculous.jpg
    ridiculous.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited: