Baby P - Your thoughts :(

Because I've got a long white beard, a black turban and a massive feckin opium habit!

dd

Yes very good :LOL:

You might then be interested in trying this site out DD... Hash- all you need to know to grow and use

Sadly - I went to the site and got blocked out by our internet usage policy. I'm now on the radar and bound to have someone visit me from our Corporate Governance department...

How can I explain my actions... :eek:

As an observation on a phone-in that I am listening to

There have been 30 more brutalisation cases of children since the Baby P case.

If anyone is interested in listening it 's on the 5 life phone-in on 11th August. 2 days left to listen or download it.

As an observation on a phone-in that I am listening to

There have been 30 more brutalisation cases of children since the Baby P case.

If anyone is interested in listening it 's on the 5 life phone-in on 11th August. 2 days left to listen or download it.

I'm thinking in hard times survival takes over. As part of that physical survival process one destroys what is a hinderance to ones survival. Animal instinct. Especially so if the child concerned is not yours as often tends to be the case with single mothers and step fathers.

One gets aid and services when a mother has a child. You get the council flat and the benefits. Lots of attention and cuddly toys too at first. Then it is the hard long slog of sleepness nights and nappy changes as well as sleep deprivation and torture from baby.

As anybody who is a parent will know the amount of effort required to do a good job is a personal sacrifice.

When troubled souls have problem looking after them selves what chance is there of looking after a very demanding baby when one doesn't have the social support and financial aid necessary.

As for the baby survivers on the fringes of this spectrum from Baby P to Silver Spoon in the mouth there is us...

Anthropology of man is not much different to animals. In fact identical imo.

Hang the ****ers who do not conform to my social ettiquete no questions asked.

The law needs to identify the 30 babies brutalised and subsequently brutalise the *******s. Hang them.

Set an example for the rest.

Slap an old Victorian cast iron chastity belt on to that manipulative bitch mother of Baby P and throw away the key. Castrate their fathers. Same goes for Karen Mathews...

People need to know what is expected of them in society and standards have to be set. Punishments need to be advertised. In old times people would be hanged and their bodies displayed for weeks. Bring back some old customs.

We are even dictated to as to whether we can commit suicide or not by a bunch of sissies who are socially degenerate in believing they know best. Give power back to the hands of the common people.

I'm thinking in hard times survival takes over. As part of that physical survival process one destroys what is a hinderance to ones survival. Animal instinct. Especially so if the child concerned is not yours as often tends to be the case with single mothers and step fathers.

This is true at all times not just the hard times

One gets aid and services when a mother has a child. You get the council flat and the benefits. Lots of attention and cuddly toys too at first. Then it is the hard long slog of sleepness nights and nappy changes as well as sleep deprivation and torture from baby.

Human beings will instinctively do the absolute minimum in order to aquire the resources necessary to sustain life. This is the result of millions of years of evolution and is quite natural.

For a woman a child is simply a means to aquire a free house and free money to live on

and a man is simply a means to aquire that child ( a sperm donor )

The benefit system creates the very problem it is meant to solve.

dd