Avoid thieves operating on forex TSD and Forex Factory

If you have something useful to share about the markets then share it for free without prejudiced.

Bolts

People don't really know me truly.

I am happy to freely share some of my stuff and time.The problem is those watching who only want to steal those freely available ideas and sell them for a profit.

I can understand the frustration and annoyance of readers looking to gain something positive and share it with like minded people in a free discussion board.Of course I expect to gain some knowledge in return.

I will be sharing it as soon as I feel it is not going in the wrong hands

OILFXPRO

Bolts

Try it for yourself .Go to one of these scam forums

Expose the scams pepertrated by owners ,continue with your posting valid points against the scammers, and then we will believe your theory

Many of these scams are perpertretated by the owners

OILFXPRO

this is exactly right... I agree.

Dildubai I know people who have been using Alpari for 4 years.And have not one complaint other than the usual rubbish with fx bucketshops.And that was the russian version.They now have an NFA registered american version of Alpari.
Oilfxpro does indeed share his strategies and expert advisor's for free.But then of course he tries to sell them to you like the rest of the dishonest what goes around comes around group of people living for now not in 10 years.

i want review of tsd Forex indicator because some say that it is scam and some say that this work nice
i m confuse so help me

the eternal problem we have in trading (and life, and business) is that people will always believe that new products will make them richer , more handsome , more intelligent , more loved , more sucessful etc etc.....and theres plenty of people to sell you that dream !

anything ever worth achieving can only come true through your own work and research and endeavor and sacrifice and focus .....etc etc

sure there are things that you may need to buy or rent along the way ........but you will truly know what they are as you get to that point in your progress......

and its certainly not the 99% of products out there targeting the weak and gullable

every product I have found value in was either created by myself or I had to beg the providers to share with me..... as they weren't selling them to the general public

that goes for mentors as well........

N

i want review of tsd Forex indicator because some say that it is scam and some say that this work nice
i m confuse so help me

You have a VENDOR (Broker) Badge - if you do not know the answer then you should not be a broker !!(n)

And...do you really think someone would give away/sell a magic indicator - it would be like giving away the goose that lays the golden egg.

Or is your post an oblique way of spamming this site for the magic indicator:whistling