Dishonest unregulated broker on forex TSD

Ebs

EBS has nothing to do UBS. EBS stands for Electronic Broking System, was owned by the largest banks, but was recently sold to ICAP, the largest broker as we speak. EBS trades around $240 billion a day. The regular EBS system is only for banks, whereas the EBS Prime is for hedge funds and asset managers, not for individuals. It is great to trade EURUSD & USDJPY but Cable is as wide as 5-7 pips, even 10 pips. There is no metatrader function obviously for EBS, as there is also a monthly charge for having the terminal ad the cost can be high on a per $1 million basis.

I work for Marex Financial LTD (FSA regulated, www.marexfiancial.com) and we only accept intermediate/professional clients and market counterparties, not retail clients. We offer access to liquidity through Currenex, FX All, HotSpot FX, Lava FX, 360T, EBS & Bloomberg. None of them accept any programs from MT4, so if you are interested, and can adapt your programs to these systems through an API, you can contact me at [email protected]. My name is Yiannis Tzannes and I am on the Sales desk for FX & Bullion. All these systems give direct market access to the interbank market. The minimum account that we would accept is $125-150.000.

Thank you very much and have a good day.

Yiannis

.3*-

Rols

I am not having any problems with ODL securities because they may also be using currenex to hedge.

So far things are going well on metatrader and I am liking it.

If things work out as planned and a very robust strategy which is very consistent is programmed, I will move to EBS (part of UBS? or something similiar)

Regards

OILFXPRO

Ebs

Rols

I am not having any problems with ODL securities because they may also be using currenex to hedge.

So far things are going well on metatrader and I am liking it.

If things work out as planned and a very robust strategy which is very consistent is programmed, I will move to EBS (part of UBS? or something similiar)

Regards

OILFXPRO

EBS is the largest system in the world as it does trade about 240 yards a day, when the other systems don't do more than 100 yards. it used to belong to banks, and not just UBS, but was sold to ICAP, the largest interbank dealer/broker. You have to be a bank or a hedge fund or a company to trade over there, either with direct lines or with Prime Brokerage. I work for Marex Financial and we are Prime Brokers to EBS, as well as other systems such as Currenex, Hotspot, FX All, Lava and Bloomberg. If you are interested and the volume is there, then just send me a message and I will reply to you with more information.

Many thanks

Y