• steinitz complaints 2.jpg
    steinitz complaints 2.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 243
  • steinitz complaints 3.jpg
    steinitz complaints 3.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 275
Zupcon

Here is your mate Bluto a senior TSD forum member

Using over 4 different handles of a free debating forum to decieve readers and scam them

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• bluto scammer.jpg
    bluto scammer.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 348
Hi

and here is Zupcon and his association with TSD senior members on another forum.He appears out of the blue where TSD connected scammers turn up

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• zupcon friend of tsd admin friends.jpg
    zupcon friend of tsd admin friends.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 233
OK OK OK - Enough of this please. You made all these points last week and the week before that.... Why post on this same subject again?

Lets stick with the trading.

Steve.

Zupcon

Here is your mate Bluto a senior TSD forum member

Using over 4 different handles of a free debating forum to decieve readers and scam them

OILFXPRO

El Cid

Unfortunately you cant legislate for stupidity.

We have a guy complaining in a post because he's lost $50 buying a pile of junk from Steintz and he's found out he's a card counter. Think about this for a moment. Steintz flooded every forex forum on the planet, and in every case, he openly admitted to being a card counter. The guy has a website, in his bio, he makes a big issue about being a card counter, in 50% of his posts, he talks about similarities in trading and card counting.

Amazingly the guy who lost the $50 (despite having to visit the website to do so, and despite flooding the forums himself praising a product he had not evaluated) claims that he was unaware of the developers background.

Where's the guy been, hiding under a rock ?

The half wit agreed to terms and conditions that quite clearly stated no refunds, but of course he couldn't actually be bothered to read T&C's and its precisely this sort of behavior people such as yourself and Steinz capitalize on.

It actually gets worse !. The individual who lost his $50 actually sent me a PM (god knows why), I suggested that as he'd paid by credit card, he could if he wished inform his card provider and file for a charge back, I even gave him the URL to the card issuers site !, did he take this advice ? No he did not, he winged whined and moaned about the price of a round of drinks.

The "Steintz experiment" was a modern classic in demonstrating stupidity on a grand scale. The guy publishes a method, gives precise instructions for entry and exit. He gives away the indicators he's developed (or plagiarized) free of charge. All a prospective customer ever needed to do was pop them on a chart to confirm that the method was absolutely useless !. Even after doing this, the idiots still flocked to buy a badly implemented EA of a method that was obviously no better than a random entry and exit in the hope someone would discover some magic setting.

What was even more pitiful, was watching pale imitators (such as yourself) attempting to solicit funds on exactly the same basis. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I suspect Steinz probably wet himself laughing watching your pathetic attempts to use his marketing strategy.

In order for you to sell EA's you need to find people who are less experienced, or less intelligent than you are. In Steintz's case, his market is half the world, In your case, that severely limits your target market, and of course the few hundred mental retards who probably fit into this category are probably under medical care with no credit card

now go away and do something more useful with your time, like flipping burgers or mopping a floor

OK OK OK - Enough of this please. You made all these points last week and the week before that.... Why post on this same subject again?

Lets stick with the trading.

Steve.

Steve

Many of these thieves provide scam programming services and delay my trading and interrupt it daily....because they have provided defective programming work.

Today my automated systems would do the trading ,instead every trading day their programming work does not function and it is annoying

These scammers and their accomplices should be publicly flogged in public.

Yeah lets use our energy on constructive areas and I will avoid responding to their messenger Zupcon

OILFXPRO

Excellent news - This appears to bring a natural end to this thread.

Thank You.

Steve.

Steve

Many of these thieves provide scam programming services and delay my trading and interrupt it daily....because they have provided defective programming work.

Today my automated systems would do the trading ,instead every trading day their programming work does not function and it is annoying

These scammers and their accomplices should be publicly flogged in public.

Yeah lets use our energy on constructive areas and I will avoid responding to their messenger Zupcon

OILFXPRO

You are the designer, and YOU are responsible if the EA does not function, the programmer is just some guy who wrote a bit of code. If you fail to specify your requirements in a lucid and unambiguous format, then its your problem.

If you fail to design specific test cases to ensure that your requirements have been implemented correctly then you have no one but yourself to blame. If you are too ignorant to develop such test cases then you deserve everything that you have coming to you

Given that you know absolutely nothing about programming (despite attempting to sell a programming service) how do you actually know the programming is defective ?

You are the designer, and YOU are responsible if the EA does not function, the programmer is just some guy who wrote a bit of code. If you fail to specify your requirements in a lucid and unambiguous format, then its your problem.

If you fail to design specific test cases to ensure that your requirements have been implemented correctly then you have no one but yourself to blame. If you are too ignorant to develop such test cases then you deserve everything that you have coming to you

Given that you know absolutely nothing about programming (despite attempting to sell a programming service) how do you actually know the programming is defective ?

Many members on this forum know I have ten times more evidence against your crooked friends,They do not want to see any more about your thieving friends

Now run along to your victorian lunatic asylum at TSD

oilfxpro

Many members on this forum know I have ten times more evidence against your crooked friends,They do not want to see any more about your thieving friends

Now run along to your victorian lunatic asylum at TSD

oilfxpro

I will point out that its you who spends the best part of the working day posting links to Forex TSD !, and as such, you are the reason that they know of the sites existence, not me !

I suspect that 50% of their traffic most days comes from links you've posted.

Ask whoever reads the forums to you to read some of my posts at TSD and you'll quite clearly see I have absolutely no friends over there, or as you clearly don't actually possess the analytical capabilities to think for yourself, ask the people to care for you to explain in simple short words of one syllable. You might actually start to comprehend whats happening in the real world, rather than in your fevered imagination.

go and read a book about programming, C++ for dummies or such like should suite you fine

Bull****, I bought their signals and earn much money (over 356 us dollars) with their profess service.
If you want to know that THIEVES or SCAMS - are signals' providers which don't send you their signals when you send them your funds, understand or not?
That provider send me their signals every day and I pay for that ! If you don't know that ....I think you are a bull****ter. Remember guy - at first CHECK it and then SAY there or somewhere...

Thanks

Bull****, I bought their signals and earn much money (over 356 us dollars) with their profess service.
If you want to know that THIEVES or SCAMS - are signals' providers which don't send you their signals when you send them your funds, understand or not?
That provider send me their signals every day and I pay for that ! If you don't know that ....I think you are a bull****ter. Remember guy - at first CHECK it and then SAY there or somewhere...

Thanks

Gettysburg

I spoke to a scammer many times on forex TSD . $356 is not a lot of money in trading forex people make that without paying for signals , but if u pay for signals after deducting the cost of the signal service ,u are possibly left with nothing

Zupcon told me as follows

In order for you to sell signals you need to find people who are less experienced, or less intelligent than you are. These people will pay u money for signals ,but they will make less profit than what they paid or the signals

I also spoke to Simba who offers free systems to trade
StrategyBuilderFX

Simbasystem-gbpusd - Page 101 - Forex Trading

Simba said " it is not possible to make money using scammers for signals"

OILFXPRO

Gettysburg

$356 is not a lot of money in trading forex people make that without paying for signals , but if u pay for signals after deducting the cost of the signal service ,u are possibly left with nothing

Zupcon told me as follows

In order for you to sell signals you need to find people who are less experienced, or less intelligent than you are. These people will pay u money for signals ,but they will make less profit than what they paid or the signals

OILFXPRO

As long as his signals cost less than $356 he's making a profit isn't he, thats the definition of profit, income minus expenditure.

You have no idea of what $356 represents, .1%, 1%, 10% or 100% a month, and until you do, you'd be well advised not to comment.

I told YOU that the only way that YOU will ever sell any of the EA's you've found on various forum's is to find people less experienced or intelligent than yourself. I doubt there are many of those people around

regards
zu

As long as his signals cost less than $356 he's making a profit isn't he, thats the definition of profit, income minus expenditure.

You have no idea of what $356 represents, .1%, 1%, 10% or 100% a month, and until you do, you'd be well advised not to comment.

regards
zu

nice to see u protecting your signal sevices in association with Simba, the days of the signal scammers are numbered

watch this loser of his account

Participant SIMBA - Automated Trading Championship 2007

Is it y u hang around on T2W and Simba ,to promote scam signal services?

OILFXPRO

Hi

I would like to bring to the notice of new traders forums where Forex thieves operate from.

Many scams are perpertrated by posters posting on forex message boards.An example of a recent incident is posted here.Many unsuspecting traders have been deceived.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-brokers/29614-dishonest-unregulated-broker-forex-tsd.html

This is very true of forex where 95% lose and may often become insideous deceitful thieves on/ operating free message boards for ulterior motives to run some scams , to deceive the unsuspecting gullible newcomer

This post is not any reflection on t2w or elite trader who run good official revenue models

I am banned from these boards because I have exposed many scammers operating on forex message boards

OILFXPRO

Guess what i am also banned.. cause what i found is.. If you are speaking a truth you get banned.. FF is operating in a very shameful manner. There moderators think they are guru or such, So why you made a forum then, if you dont encourage discussion in a factual manner.. I will never visit ForexFactory again.. T2W is best, friendly people, people mature, understand.. i am not trying to promote things or such.. But whats fact should be presented..:)

You are most likely getting banned for flaming no other reason. You are arguing for the sake of arguing to stir up forum hatred then it becomes personal so the moderators bans you not for the underlying argument.

If you carry on down this road you only have yourself to blame.

You are most likely getting banned for flaming no other reason. You are arguing for the sake of arguing to stir up forum hatred then it becomes personal so the moderators bans you not for the underlying argument.

If you carry on down this road you only have yourself to blame.

Bolts

Try it for yourself .Go to one of these scam forums

Expose the scams pepertrated by owners ,continue with your posting valid points against the scammers, and then we will believe your theory

Many of these scams are perpertretated by the owners

OILFXPRO

Bolts

Try it for yourself .Go to one of these scam forums

Expose the scams pepertrated by owners ,continue with your posting valid points against the scammers, and then we will believe your theory

Many of these scams are perpertretated by the owners

OILFXPRO

I don't know why you are trying to put the world to rights for? Where there is money involved there are always scams. Your fighting a lost cause and amounts to the same as discussing politics or religion. These are public forums there is good and bad in all of them. But you start going round declaring a Holy War on scams you will get banned same as the other forums.

If you have something useful to share about the markets then share it for free without prejudiced.