Anyone using partymarkets?

pelzar

Using them atm, stuck a small amount in to see what they were like and they are awful! Massive slippage not filling your stops for ages, losing connection when im trying to trade (a few time is fair enough) but it is happening 10 plus times a day. Anyone else having these problems?

I can't see any benefit using them. They're a white label of City Index, so you're getting the same technology but wider spreads.

HAHA Party Markets.. lol. With a name like that id stay well away.. More like its a party for them everytime some 1 places a trade with them...!!!

Last edited:
Lol - do you phone up on their 090 number to talk to a hot dealer about your favourite positions?

i will do lads after making the money i've made today!! keep slogging away boys :)

I can't see any benefit using them. They're a white label of City Index, so you're getting the same technology but wider spreads.
PartyMarkets spread are exactly the same as City Index but, If you check out the platform you will see the user interface is different.

Krazy Flower Hippo Banking Corporation wrote to me asking if I wanted to deposit £5000 with them. 3% interest. What do you think?

Is PartyMarkets really a bad idea to put real money into? With 10p min bet seems a good place to learn with small amounts.
PartyGaming is a huge company so surely they aren't con artists?

Sarcasm? This is what I mean, am I missing something here?

No Sarcasam , I started the thread a while back .Joined the service and I am really happy with it . They have this loyalty programme and I get about £400-£500 of rebate on for months when I am trading with them.

Don't know about that .They offer almost everything I can think of and they only exclude one market.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use them for trying out strategies
They seem to get disconnected a lot
and have a bad habit of saying "the market has moved"
This while the price is static on igindex.

Not good for any serious trading.