Anyone using partymarkets?

Ok thanks I was only thinking of sticking in say £50 to get a feel, nothing huge.

So why not use IG where you can also start with ten pence per pip trades? Sign up to their trade sense programme for ( I think ) 6 weeks and eventually move up to 50p per pip trades on forex...and then stay there 'til your comfortable with your edge. :)

So why not use IG where you can also start with ten pence per pip trades? Sign up to their trade sense programme for ( I think ) 6 weeks and eventually move up to 50p per pip trades on forex...and then stay there 'til your comfortable with your edge. :)
Signed up with IG years ago, so no longer a beginner in their eyes

The problem with a 6 week monotorium is, that is it.

I have had an account with ig for 12 years now and there are times, when your existing strategy does not work or you need and you need to try, adjust, modify and you need a small stake account.
And for this purpose its simply excellent.

Should they ever change this I would close my account with them.