Renegade MT4 EA's- anyone using them?

marty

Hi all

i found this EA system seller

The Chameleon EA at US$999 looks impressive . im a bit wary when they seem to be selective in the backtest periods...

Is anyone using any of their systems

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
- thanks twcomm. Anyone else had any experience with them??

I have StorkPro, which is a lower cost expert advisor by the same developer. Chameleon can run many strategies, Stork logic being one of them. I have been very pleased with StorkPro. It is relatively low risk and can make money, but with some of the recent turmoil in the market, if price moves too far before a retracement, it can hit a stop loss, but it recovers quickly. According to the developer, the type of stop loss I've seen usually occurs only 1 or two times a year, but it has occured 3 times in the past 2 months. When the market quiets down a bit, this will likely not happen so frequently. Still, with the 3 stop losses, it has earned at a rate of approximately 3% per month. I'd like to see a higher return, but with the market as it is, and using a fully automated system, that's a good return. If I had not hit these stop losses, the return would have been around 20% per month.

Hi all

i found this EA system seller

The Chameleon EA at US$999 looks impressive . im a bit wary when they seem to be selective in the backtest periods...

Is anyone using any of their systems

thanks
Hi just got Chameleon 2008. haven't had time to set it up yet. More complicated than your average EA, so need to get into it more... willl post when have something:)