Anyone trading Dubai Strategies?

BS, I believe they've simply tweaked the SL and TP to suit the current market and also some variants do enter at different times.

The original system has made slightly over 600 pips iirc for Y.T.D.

BS, I believe they've simply tweaked the SL and TP to suit the current market and also some variants do enter at different times.

The original system has made slightly over 600 pips iirc for Y.T.D.

Thanks, surprised that Richard didn't do that for them, a *patch* so to speak...

He's just released an 'advanced' version which he's taken inspiration from the private forum I think.

Drive me, you know you want to...

pic_hownototbuy.jpg

thats fair enough,but all it would take is a months of live calls to settle the argument

I disagree.

Personally, when I buy a system, I am interested in the authors research and reasoning as much as the system itself. Everyone will have a slightly different 'trading personality' and ultimately this is far more important than any 'month of live calls'. No one is ever going to buy a trading system on Monday and then be profitable with it for the rest of their life. Trading successfully over a long period of time is a skill which is learned and developed. The value in buying an 'off the shelf' system comes when you sense that a particular method of trading might fit in well with you. I was recently having a discussion with a friend who only day trades. He never leaves a position open overnight. If he tries then he cannot get to sleep and finds that he has to get up at 1am and close it off. I'm almost the opposite to that. I can have swing positons open and I'm totally relaxed about it as I know that my potential losses are completely controlled. We're different people and therefore have different trading personalities but we both make money from trading.

Your 'lets have a month of calls' statement implies that people would simply be able to follow the system blindly if they knew that the system had a good chance of winning. I don't think that it works like that. Once people have a system they need to tailor it to suit themselves and their own particular needs.

Just my two pennies worth.
Steve.

Alan, dont take this the wrong way,but surely this site is meant to be a place to help others,but you dont seem to want to disclose how you trade? How must that look to the others reading this thread. A guys offers a method for £80 that a senior member says is ok(read what you will from that), you say there is bound to be scepticism,then this also strongly applies to what you say. At least Dubai is disclosing his methods.

This is not about sharing or not sharing a method. I use a highly complex EA which is, constantly, analysing past price action and volatility, between all the major currencies. It would be impossible for anyone else to replicate this, other than a master MT4 programmer. It took 3 years and several £000's to tweak it to it's current level of profitability. The EA predicts price movement but, it is often wrong.

The recovery mode, built into the program, when it is wrong, would give most traders a heart attack. That's why I said that it is high risk-high reward.

Last edited:
I see that this system has been re-released as AutofocusFx with a price increase from £97 to £347 including software, but the 40% claims per month has gone to be replaced by "don’t need a single shred of trading experience to start pocketing over £500 extra a month - every month - with just £2 trading...".

It says it's now fully automated so that "When it beeps, you just jump online, place the trade and bingo. You’re done. That’s all you need to do to potentially add an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month to you income. And remember that’s with just £2 trading..."

This guy sure knows how to market himself.

I see that this system has been re-released as AutofocusFx with a price increase from £97 to £347 including software, but the 40% claims per month has gone to be replaced by "don’t need a single shred of trading experience to start pocketing over £500 extra a month - every month - with just £2 trading...".

It says it's now fully automated so that "When it beeps, you just jump online, place the trade and bingo. You’re done. That’s all you need to do to potentially add an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month to you income. And remember that’s with just £2 trading..."

Just shows you how much extra markup is involved for Agora's cut!! I am trading this daily now and it work's well, and the signals are automated now too with a nice alarm when trades are spotted.

The marketing is also classic Agora, not to disimilar to forex Net Trap that lots of us bought and still trade profitably, we have over 250 members in our private forum on here now, we generate some of the highest daily traffic on T2W (as told by T2W staff).

M

This it?

How a bored data-entry clerk quit his father’s Dubai business to develop a new way to profit from the FX markets;

“These simple, totally-automated trades could bank you an extra £700, £450 or £1,210 tax-free, every single month”

Take one quick moment to set this up on your PC and whenever there’s a new opportunity to pick up an easy profit you’ll be alerted automatically

You don’t need a single shred of trading experience to start pocketing over £500 extra a month - every month - with just £2 trading...

Dear Reader,

I hate all this ‘airbrushing’ that goes on in the media today.

But as much as I dislike it when it comes to making an already pretty girl look a tiny bit prettier…

When it comes to forex, ‘airbrushing’ could totally transform the way you make money.

In fact, using this simple, totally automated technique, you could easily add an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month, tax-free to your back pocket.

And that’s with just £2 trading.

Once you’ve got the hang of how it works and you’re confident to start trading with, say, £5 a pip, you could pick up, on average, £1,680 a month...

Or with £10 trading you could soon be walking away each month with a massive £3,360.

‘The Simplest Way to Make Easy Money on The Forex Market’

We respect your privacy & will never share your email address.

And every penny you make is completely tax-free. The coalition government’s ‘spending review’ can’t get anywhere near this money.

But don’t think to get round the government and add some extra cash to your back pocket every month is going to be some long-winded, massively time consuming thing.

No way.

You just need to set this up on your PC once. It’ll take you an hour max, I reckon. And then whenever you’ve got some time at home in the morning, at the office on your lunch hour or maybe when you get home from work...

Just turn this on and it’ll do all the work for you.

Actually, that’s not quite true. You will need to place the trade (and withdraw the profits) but there’s good reason for that...

You see, this isn’t one of those dodgy ‘forex robots’ that you hear about...

Far from it.

This is a genuine strategy that analyses the forex markets on a fundamental level and it’s been proven over time that it could potentially pocket you an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month, with just £2 trading.

But I’ve specifically developed the strategy so that you can set your PC up to do all the analysis, while you get on with something else.

Hey, you can watch the forex markets if you want, but you don’t need to. You can get on with the chores, crash out in front of the TV or dip in to the latest Jackie Collins.

Whatever it is, it doesn’t matter, because the moment there’s a new opportunity to get in on one of these trades, you’ll be alerted automatically.

You can make your PC beep, you can set it to send you a text or you can even record your own alert and have it say “goose.” Whatever’s easiest for you, it’s your choice.

When it beeps, you just jump online, place the trade and bingo. You’re done.

That’s all you need to do to potentially add an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month to you income. And remember that’s with just £2 trading...

With £5 trading you could be looking at an extra £1,680 a month. Or if you really want to go all out, with £10 trading you could be banking a massive £3,360 extra every month.

It really is up to you how you play it. I advise starting out small so that you can see how the whole process works and get comfortable with it. Then, when you’re 100% confident, you can start gathering some real pace.

And to be honest, I think you’ll be up to speed with this pretty quick.

I mean, that’s the thing here, all the analysis is totally automated. So you don’t really need to know all the in and outs. But still, I’m sure you don’t want to run into this blind – I know I wouldn’t.

So, I think it’s worthwhile to run through the basic of how this works, right?

How ‘airbrushing’ the forex markets could enable you to pick up monthly tax-free profits. I guess you know how airbrushing works...

You zoom in on an image so that you can analyse it in much greater detail. It’s as simple as that really.

What it lets you do is weed out any imperfections and enhance the quality of everything else.

My personal opinion is that, when it comes to photographs of models and superstars in magazines and on film posters... well, I think it’s a bit wrong. And at the end of the day, no one really gains anything from it.

But when you apply the idea to the forex markets, something interesting happens...

...something that could enable you to add an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month, tax-free to your back pocket.

You see, the closer you look at the market, the more you ‘zoom in’... the greater detail you’re able to see.

Just like with a photograph, you can weed out any imperfections and enhance the quality of the data you’re analysing.

By focusing in on the market like this you can disregard data that’s of no use and get a much clearer and more focused picture of what’s really going on in the forex markets.

Now, most traders analyse what’s going on in the forex markets from one minute to the next.

There they sit with a flashing chart in front of them that shows what the market did in the last few minutes, in the few minutes before that, and the few minutes before that.

Every few minutes the market moves one way and then it moves another way. Or it might move the same way. Who knows? That’s the problem.

If you look at the market and in the past few minutes it’s moved up a bit, then down a bit, then up a bit, then up a bit more... I mean, come on, would you really want to risk your money trying to predict what it’s going to do in the next few minutes?

Of course not! That’d be a mug’s game.

As it turns out, most forex traders do appear to be mugs. Ah well – that’s their problem, not yours.

Because here’s the beauty of this new technique: by zooming in on the market and airbrushing out all these misleading movements you can focus on the data that actually means something...

The data that clearly shows you which way the markets are going to move next.

There’s no unnecessary detail...

There’s no ‘up one minute, down the next’...

And remember, there’s no need for you to spend all your time watching the markets...

You can set this up so that it’s fully automated on your PC...

Your PC will do all the analysis; it’ll automatically focus in on the market, get rid of all the noise and alert you as soon as there’s an opportunity for you to trade and pick up an easy profit.

It really couldn’t be simpler.

And the profit potential really couldn’t be any clearer.

I mean, just take a look at how well this technique has been performing...

Discover how £2 trading could set you up for a huge and unexpected £7,000+ bonus this year (...it could actually be a whole lot more!)

I’ve got to be honest...

Back when I was working for my Dad out in Dubai doing data entry, I never thought today I’d be sat on a forex trading strategy that, with just £2 trading, is banking £672 a month on average.

And it’s amazing to think that if you’d used this with £10 trading since May, you would have already picked up an extra £18,300.

It’s incredible.

But don’t get me wrong, this is exactly where I wanted to be. I just didn’t think it would be so soon. But then, when I think how much time I’ve spent analysing the forex markets in the past three years – it starts to make sense.

And looking back, this technique has been there in one form or another since the start.

However, it was only after I was able to hone it down, relentlessly test and tweak it and finally automate it that I was convinced it works.

That was in May.

Since then, not only has this strategy not had a single losing month (based on results up to October 2010), the profits have been amazing.

http://www.shortcutpublications.co.uk/shop/autofocusfx.html

http://www.autofocusfxforum.com/

http://dubaitraderblog.com/autofocusfx/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just shows you how much extra markup is involved for Agora's cut!! I am trading this daily now and it work's well, and the signals are automated now too with a nice alarm when trades are spotted.

The marketing is also classic Agora, not to disimilar to forex Net Trap that lots of us bought and still trade profitably, we have over 250 members in our private forum on here now, we generate some of the highest daily traffic on T2W (as told by T2W staff).

M

Really?

The marketing message of all these things is actually simple - just tell naive people what they want to hear and that usually entails -

1. make easy money without having to know what you're doing, and
2. No need to work apart from a few minutes here and there

Do that and you've probably got customers. But tell it like it is, trading is hard, usually takes years of hard work and grief to make it etc and surprise surprise that message won't sell that well.......

The other marketing tactic is to try and make the whole thing an 'insiders club' or 'VIP rountable' crap like that. Make the poor sods think they're special so to tap them for ever larger amounts of cash.

I got a promotion for the AutoFX product a few days ago, looks good but i guess they all do on paper. Please let me know if you've opted to try this one and how it works.

This it?

How a bored data-entry clerk quit his father’s Dubai business to develop a new way to profit from the FX markets;

“These simple, totally-automated trades could bank you an extra £700, £450 or £1,210 tax-free, every single month”

Take one quick moment to set this up on your PC and whenever there’s a new opportunity to pick up an easy profit you’ll be alerted automatically

You don’t need a single shred of trading experience to start pocketing over £500 extra a month - every month - with just £2 trading...

Dear Reader,

I hate all this ‘airbrushing’ that goes on in the media today.

But as much as I dislike it when it comes to making an already pretty girl look a tiny bit prettier…

When it comes to forex, ‘airbrushing’ could totally transform the way you make money.

In fact, using this simple, totally automated technique, you could easily add an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month, tax-free to your back pocket.

And that’s with just £2 trading.

Once you’ve got the hang of how it works and you’re confident to start trading with, say, £5 a pip, you could pick up, on average, £1,680 a month...

Or with £10 trading you could soon be walking away each month with a massive £3,360.

We respect your privacy & will never share your email address.

And every penny you make is completely tax-free. The coalition government’s ‘spending review’ can’t get anywhere near this money.

But don’t think to get round the government and add some extra cash to your back pocket every month is going to be some long-winded, massively time consuming thing.

No way.

You just need to set this up on your PC once. It’ll take you an hour max, I reckon. And then whenever you’ve got some time at home in the morning, at the office on your lunch hour or maybe when you get home from work...

Just turn this on and it’ll do all the work for you.

Actually, that’s not quite true. You will need to place the trade (and withdraw the profits) but there’s good reason for that...

You see, this isn’t one of those dodgy ‘forex robots’ that you hear about...

Far from it.

This is a genuine strategy that analyses the forex markets on a fundamental level and it’s been proven over time that it could potentially pocket you an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month, with just £2 trading.

But I’ve specifically developed the strategy so that you can set your PC up to do all the analysis, while you get on with something else.

Hey, you can watch the forex markets if you want, but you don’t need to. You can get on with the chores, crash out in front of the TV or dip in to the latest Jackie Collins.

Whatever it is, it doesn’t matter, because the moment there’s a new opportunity to get in on one of these trades, you’ll be alerted automatically.

You can make your PC beep, you can set it to send you a text or you can even record your own alert and have it say “goose.” Whatever’s easiest for you, it’s your choice.

When it beeps, you just jump online, place the trade and bingo. You’re done.

That’s all you need to do to potentially add an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month to you income. And remember that’s with just £2 trading...

With £5 trading you could be looking at an extra £1,680 a month. Or if you really want to go all out, with £10 trading you could be banking a massive £3,360 extra every month.

It really is up to you how you play it. I advise starting out small so that you can see how the whole process works and get comfortable with it. Then, when you’re 100% confident, you can start gathering some real pace.

And to be honest, I think you’ll be up to speed with this pretty quick.

I mean, that’s the thing here, all the analysis is totally automated. So you don’t really need to know all the in and outs. But still, I’m sure you don’t want to run into this blind – I know I wouldn’t.

So, I think it’s worthwhile to run through the basic of how this works, right?

How ‘airbrushing’ the forex markets could enable you to pick up monthly tax-free profits. I guess you know how airbrushing works...

You zoom in on an image so that you can analyse it in much greater detail. It’s as simple as that really.

What it lets you do is weed out any imperfections and enhance the quality of everything else.

My personal opinion is that, when it comes to photographs of models and superstars in magazines and on film posters... well, I think it’s a bit wrong. And at the end of the day, no one really gains anything from it.

But when you apply the idea to the forex markets, something interesting happens...

...something that could enable you to add an extra £700, £450 or even £1,210 a month, tax-free to your back pocket.

You see, the closer you look at the market, the more you ‘zoom in’... the greater detail you’re able to see.

Just like with a photograph, you can weed out any imperfections and enhance the quality of the data you’re analysing.

By focusing in on the market like this you can disregard data that’s of no use and get a much clearer and more focused picture of what’s really going on in the forex markets.

Now, most traders analyse what’s going on in the forex markets from one minute to the next.

There they sit with a flashing chart in front of them that shows what the market did in the last few minutes, in the few minutes before that, and the few minutes before that.

Every few minutes the market moves one way and then it moves another way. Or it might move the same way. Who knows? That’s the problem.

If you look at the market and in the past few minutes it’s moved up a bit, then down a bit, then up a bit, then up a bit more... I mean, come on, would you really want to risk your money trying to predict what it’s going to do in the next few minutes?

Of course not! That’d be a mug’s game.

As it turns out, most forex traders do appear to be mugs. Ah well – that’s their problem, not yours.

Because here’s the beauty of this new technique: by zooming in on the market and airbrushing out all these misleading movements you can focus on the data that actually means something...

The data that clearly shows you which way the markets are going to move next.

There’s no unnecessary detail...

There’s no ‘up one minute, down the next’...

And remember, there’s no need for you to spend all your time watching the markets...

You can set this up so that it’s fully automated on your PC...

Your PC will do all the analysis; it’ll automatically focus in on the market, get rid of all the noise and alert you as soon as there’s an opportunity for you to trade and pick up an easy profit.

It really couldn’t be simpler.

And the profit potential really couldn’t be any clearer.

I mean, just take a look at how well this technique has been performing...

Discover how £2 trading could set you up for a huge and unexpected £7,000+ bonus this year (...it could actually be a whole lot more!)

I’ve got to be honest...

Back when I was working for my Dad out in Dubai doing data entry, I never thought today I’d be sat on a forex trading strategy that, with just £2 trading, is banking £672 a month on average.

And it’s amazing to think that if you’d used this with £10 trading since May, you would have already picked up an extra £18,300.

It’s incredible.

But don’t get me wrong, this is exactly where I wanted to be. I just didn’t think it would be so soon. But then, when I think how much time I’ve spent analysing the forex markets in the past three years – it starts to make sense.

And looking back, this technique has been there in one form or another since the start.

However, it was only after I was able to hone it down, relentlessly test and tweak it and finally automate it that I was convinced it works.

That was in May.

Since then, not only has this strategy not had a single losing month (based on results up to October 2010), the profits have been amazing.

http://www.shortcutpublications.co.uk/shop/autofocusfx.html

http://www.autofocusfxforum.com/

http://dubaitraderblog.com/autofocusfx/

Here's a link to the sales page if anyone one is interested. Not sure if i'm allowed to drop in links at T2W.

To make things perfectly clear to anyone reading your post whatreallymakesmoney, this is an affiliate sales link code where Nick you yourself earn a commission if someone buys after clicking on that link, you should know better than to post that on here I'm sure the mods will delete it ;)