Anyone trading Dubai Strategies?

As hard as you find that to believe, which highlights the lack of trust you have in your systems and ability, yes most serious traders do as they trade with a proven statistical edge, and have worked tirelessly to perfect the execution of their methods. This makes their trading account the safest, as well as the highest yielding place for their money. The fact you actually say you keep most of your money in a "safe place earning interest" (negligible in today's environment), just goes to show all those members you're trying to suck in what a joke you really are.

As hard as you might try to degrade my character and strategies, it highlights you cannot read. Please show me where I said I keep my money in a safe place earning interest?

I think you'll find that is another person, not me.

Now, you clearly have nothing constructive to say and so why don't you do what your mum told you and shut up.

Mr I.

Although we regular traders may have liquid assets that represent our 'pot', we don't keep it open for trading, we put most of it somewhere safe earning interest. Like most others I have a proportion in a 'fighting fund' of several thousand which is that which I keep in the broker account to fund trades. That is the fund which increased by that percentage. Several thousand multiplied by 70% in one month is a tad more than pocket money. Now go and buy DB's ebook.

So, not 70% in a month then!!!

As hard as you might try to degrade my character and strategies, it highlights you cannot read. Please show me where I said I keep my money in a safe place earning interest?

I think you'll find that is another person, not me.

Now, you clearly have nothing constructive to say and so why don't you do what your mum told you and shut up.

Am i bad? Apologies to missionary the Dubai mole.

However, what i say stands regarding DUBAI being a snake oil merchant trying to con newbies to pay for a 40% per month system. These strategies are based on past performance data, curve fitted and hence don't work in the real world. Also, any strategy producing those returns 'each' month would come with severe monthly and untradeable drawdowns, and a 100% chance of risk of ruin.

Am i bad? Apologies to missionary the Dubai mole.

However, what i say stands regarding DUBAI being a snake oil merchant trying to con newbies to pay for a 40% per month system. These strategies are based on past performance data, curve fitted and hence don't work in the real world. Also, any strategy producing those returns 'each' month would come with severe monthly and untradeable drawdowns, and a 100% chance of risk of ruin.

Hmm, I forgot you've seen my strategies, how silly of me!

100% drawdown would almost be as bad as your +50% drawdown since July risking less than 2% a trade...some trader you must be.

I am seriously chuckling at your clear lack of knowledge about anything I do.

I'd love to keep ripping your posts to shreds but quite frankly you're not worth the time or effort.

The fact remains, my strategies were tested and proved over several months by a 3rd party, a guarantee was offered for buyers who were not happy, of which 8/10 were.

Hmm, I forgot you've seen my strategies, how silly of me!

100% drawdown would almost be as bad as your +50% drawdown since July risking less than 2% a trade...some trader you must be.
I am seriously chuckling at your clear lack of knowledge about anything I do.

I'd love to keep ripping your posts to shreds but quite frankly you're not worth the time or effort.

Trust me, you're way out of your depth here. In fact my drawdown is now 57% (unrealised profits put me ahead 306% on the year), but thanks for reading my posts.

I recommend you read this: http://www.turtletrader.com/drawdown.html

I've just gone onto this vendor's website and it really does look like somewhat of a scam. I mean why would anyone need or want to sell their system if it honestly makes those returns?! (n):sleep:

I've just gone onto this vendor's website and it really does look like somewhat of a scam. I mean why would anyone need or want to sell their system if it honestly makes those returns?! (n):sleep:

FFS, because he can't make any money trading for himself!! That's why he's got to sell some rubbish system he's created in his bedroom. Smell the coffee newbies, this guy aint gonna make you rich, in fact the opposite!

I say again, all this, the chance to earn some of the greatest returns in history, for a one off payment of £97, with of course a fail safe money back guarantee :)

Surely common sense says that something is very wrong here.

Either the results are true, in which case Dubai is probably in the top 10 traders on the planet so why sell the method for £97 (don't forget the money back guarantee)? Perhaps he feels for the 'little guy' and wants to give everyone the ability for £97 to learn the 'secrets the pro traders don't want you to know'.....

Or, well I think everyone knows what...........

scammer-20090810.jpg

Hi guys, some good debate here! Can I apply some girlie logic here, all be it newbie logic? Dubai stands by his 40% per month claims, and everyone else says no way. I've just read about a site called myfxbook.com (apologies if everyone knows about this already). All that dubai needs to do is link his account or a demo to this so that his 40% gains are for all to see. We'll soon see who's right.

Hi guys, some good debate here! Can I apply some girlie logic here, all be it newbie logic? Dubai stands by his 40% per month claims, and everyone else says no way. I've just read about a site called myfxbook.com (apologies if everyone knows about this already). All that dubai needs to do is link his account or a demo to this so that his 40% gains are for all to see. We'll soon see who's right.

You're quite right, myfxbook is an excellent site and I used to use it to prove my gains. However, I am now using a spreadbetting firm now I'm living in Australia as well as Dukascopy which is an ECN and Fxpro.

I have nothing to prove, I'm not looking for sales nor looking for validation amongst a group of die hard system haters.

But you are selling a system right?? And, you are actively looking to sell it through a third party marketing/publishing company right?

Just as well, as you are claiming a 40% return a month.....

No, I'm not actively selling it at all. Sometimes, a little reading goes a long way.

Get used to these claims poppygirl. The internet is full of bullsh1tters trying to offload their curve-fitted strategies on green members like yourself. There's no easy way to become profitable in trading, certainly not by spending £50/100 on a system. Hard graft, self evaluation, consistent execution of a method which has a positive expectancy, and determination is the only way you make money in this game.

JRP's comments are right on the money (no pun intended:))

Learning to trade profitably is a tough journey but, you will, eventually, find a strategy that works for you and that you are comfortable with.

Poppygirl, please trust but verify what we are saying here. You can't make 40% every month without taking stupid and unsafe risks to your capital. The number one rule in trading is survival! There's been numerous wise and insightful things posted on this thread by some very experienced members, and the more you read about DISCIPLINED trading with sound money management, the quicker you'll realise that claims such as these are horse manure from conmen who just want your hard earned cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone taken a look at the actual strategies employed here?

If you are using indicators to trade you may find that you already trade this way yourselves, in a fundamental fashion?

Daily range breakouts, multiple EMA's, following PA trends, good R:R, conservative MM?

Or alternatively maybe you lot could put us all firmly on the path to righteousness by sharing your own 'winning' strategies with us?

Love to hear them….

Anyone taken a look at the actual strategies employed here?

If you are using indicators to trade you may find that you already trade this way yourselves, in a fundamental fashion?

Daily range breakouts, multiple EMA's, following PA trends, good R:R, conservative MM?

Or alternatively maybe you lot could put us all firmly on the path of righteousness by sharing your own 'winning' strategies with us?

Love to hear them….

I think that's part of the problem. It could well be that he has a solid system that makes regular gains. The problem is that he advertises that his strategies average 40% each month, which as someone commented would make him one of the best traders on the planet, yet you yourself says he uses conservative money management. He won't back down from those 40% claims which is obviously leave him open to ridicule.