Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

any views on ECB ? buy the rumour sell the news?

got a 315 hourly buy trigger for Dax, hourly chart looks crap, unwinding overbought conditions

SP500 is 100% bullish on its 2032.1 close.

:LOL:

Yes, spikes all over the place or totally flat will likely be the scenario today.

And this was Dow, which is not in pit time (futures only). So also spread is not kind ATM.

Other than that... it's your money. (y)

With regards to moves taking place if I walk away... yep. Happens all the time. Like I said - if you guys provide me sufficient subscription fee, I'll tell you when I'm not able to trade. It's the best and most sure investment you can think of. :smart::p

BR

I think that is fair....:)

any views on ECB ? buy the rumour sell the news?

got a 315 hourly buy trigger for Dax, hourly chart looks crap, unwinding overbought conditions

SP500 is 100% bullish on its 2032.1 close.

Draghis been promising things for 2 years thats why the market has gone up this far. (It isnt because of the Greek, Spanish etc... economies.)
Sell the news.

Draghis been promising things for 2 years thats why the market has gone up this far. (It isnt because of the Greek, Spanish etc... economies.)
Sell the news.

Well he's smart then , unlike some central bankers !!

Sell the news.

Our Messiah is coming :)

Attachments

• messiah.jpg
    messiah.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 167
:LOL:

So do I.

BTW: nice trade.

Well, that's it for me till late NY. Got partners coming in. Consider this one a freebie. :cheesy:

BR

have fun.....

I agree with you, caution needs to be considered, market movers are waiting for the release...in the mean time they will try to make as much as they can....knowing that may help a bit...

I've bashed Oscar often enough so I feel obliged to give him credit when he was right. (He's still not as reliable as a stopped clock though).

Sell the news.

Draghi is a genius, check the spanish 10yr.

he jaw boned eur and when that stopped working he did something to slaughter it and its heading to parity with US dollar.

he is master of news management, wonder how many points the dax rallied ahead of this announcement.

Draghi is a genius, check the spanish 10yr.

he jaw boned eur and when that stopped working he did something to slaughter it and its heading to parity with US dollar.

he is master of news management, wonder how many points the dax rallied ahead of this announcement.

Maybe Mr. Jordan should learn a thing or a two from him !

I've bashed Oscar often enough so I feel obliged to give him credit when he was right. (He's still not as reliable as a stopped clock though).

compare american brainwashing, fox/cnbc with Russian truth telling

how is crude price actually set. (from 5:20 )

Dow up 70.
S&P up 10 handles.
Wait a minute arent those markets closed? :confused:

Wait till the open, that will soon even out. ;)