Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dow 5 min
of today
not sure as yet
xqdwyx.gif

17554 buy dow 50p per point-stop is 50 away

I don't give a dam to 5 minutes chart signal... but I am keen to know how are you getting buy signal in DOW.

There is obviously a very strong buy point on chart which I am waiting for and I have put alarm on all my platforms...

From what I see. is currently no signal (except Scalp)

I don't give a dam to 5 minutes chart signal... but I am keen to know how are you getting buy signal in DOW.

There is obviously a very strong buy point on chart which I am waiting for and I have put alarm on all my platforms...

From what I see. is currently no signal (except Scalp)
just back from table tennis and stopped out.jessie i noticed that earlier the dow had been up heavily.i took the trade on the dip expecting a little volatility.i was expecting the dow to move up and close stronger-its now moving up without me:eek: **** happens:eek:i give up lol

The European Indexes climbed. The expectation of tomorrow’s ECB meeting dominates the feeling of European investors. Today starts the World Forum in Davos, an event that brings together many politicians, economists and top investors, it is therefore an opportunity to gauge their perspective on the world economy. The slowdown in China’s economy is one of the issues, as is one of the causes for the cut in global growth estimates for this year. It is not excluded that some of these politicians to wave the ECB meeting tomorrow, which could have an impact on the course of stock market indexes.

just back from table tennis and stopped out.jessie i noticed that earlier the dow had been up heavily.i took the trade on the dip expecting a little volatility.i was expecting the dow to move up and close stronger-its now moving up without me:eek: **** happens:eek:i give up lol

where do you play tt im playing vetts british league this weekend

Morning all.

Today IMHO is best to start an early day. At the pub.

Indices and everything related to EUR will be all around the place and consequently everything else.

BR

Morning all.

Today IMHO is best to start an early day. At the pub.

Indices and everything related to EUR will be all around the place and consequently everything else.

BR

lol, as soon as you posted (EU), I suggest you post more, you can also do it from the pub.......:innocent:

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 89
lol, as soon as you posted (EU), I suggest you post more, you can also do it from the pub.......:innocent:

:LOL:

Yes, spikes all over the place or totally flat will likely be the scenario today.

And this was Dow, which is not in pit time (futures only). So also spread is not kind ATM.

Other than that... it's your money. (y)

With regards to moves taking place if I walk away... yep. Happens all the time. Like I said - if you guys provide me sufficient subscription fee, I'll tell you when I'm not able to trade. It's the best and most sure investment you can think of. :smart::p

BR