Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

There will be stop collection ceremony today... so be ready.... may be 200 points down and up...

Dress well, take shower before 1 PM, keep your money ready.. and couple of bottles as well (as per your choice)...

well, I am very worried about reveling my SL in public, very shy as well... you know one of those pschy things... look @ 15 minutes chart, somewhere near the low of the day....

I see....fair enough. Thanks for your answer and good luck with your trade.

There will be stop collection ceremony today... so be ready.... may be 200 points down and up...

Dress well, take shower before 1 PM, keep your money ready.. and couple of bottles as well (as per your choice)...

If the news is the same as leaked, expected zero movement I think

I'm not sure what makes me more mad.
The stupid article or the deliberately spilt beer. :mad:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/europ...-bigger-than-people-are-expecting-2015-1?r=US

"Investors are expecting ECB QE to be between €500-€600 billion in size. That is fairly small if you compare it to The Bank of England's scheme, which racked up £375 billion (€488.87 billion) in asset purchases for an economy less than a third of the size.

However, there are many out there who believe the programme could be much bigger."

If the news is the same as leaked, expected zero movement I think

Looking into consolidation pattern from 16th Jan till now (that's 5 days consolidation) market has been waiting for this event clearly to make further move.

Whatever is the QE announcement there will be 2 outcome. A. disappointment B. Expectation met.

There will defiantly some action.

I figure the dax needs to be at an all time high BEFORE the 22 Jan when the ECB disappoint everyone with the QE news. Thats 8 days.
Then it falls off a cliff.

From 13th Jan.

We hit the all time high :D lets see if it falls off a cliff :whistling.