Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Theres some early nibbles on Dax and a test of 9400 is to be expected today. But which way does it go first?

Morning Chaps, where is everyone, as everyone blown up................i've spent the night beating myself with a horse whip ( we do that up here in the hills ) and i'm doing software today as penance....

Hope you all have a good day....

The article on the Jap trader was interesting....good luck to him......the part i found of interest is how Day traders are and as others have said to me, it's like a separate world.

Thats a -3.

Cant post all these quick enough but I'm waiting for 30 minutes now.

Morning Chaps, where is everyone, as everyone blown up................i've spent the night beating myself with a horse whip ( we do that up here in the hills ) and i'm doing software today as penance....

Hope you all have a good day....

The article on the Jap trader was interesting....good luck to him......the part i found of interest is how Day traders are and as others have said to me, it's like a separate world.

Yesterday was just another day at the office, at least thats what it should be.
Dont bet what you cant afford to lose and learn to accept there will be days you do lose.
Its not personal Mr Market doesnt hate anyone individually, Mr Market hates everyone.

Dont bet what you cant afford to lose and learn to accept there will be days you do lose.
Its not personal Mr Market doesnt hate anyone individually, Mr Market hates everyone.

Bang on Postman

Dax must be expectinf something good from ECB.
Draghi usually gets some buying interest, even if its just so they can sell of when he starts talking to make him look bad.

Sry for the question but say if you make 15 on the futures.how much do you make and whats the spread.im only really familier with spreadbetting and cfds where you can bet £1 2 3 etc pound per point.

Hello, it's not that, it's myself deviating from my usual strategy, which as you know is the FTSE, and a little DAX thrown in, my penance is for expecting thing to work the same on a different instrument, my strategy doesn't and to be honest it was more a wing and a prayer trading which is bad....:(

The loss was on small size so cash wise wasn't an issue, the point loss was the issue. Three losses total 45 points, i know better, anyway where's Nurse....:eek:

Dax must be expectinf something good from ECB.
Draghi usually gets some buying interest, even if its just so they can sell of when he starts talking to make him look bad.

hes done a job on the EURO

1.39 few months ago to 1.26 now

Daxy is trying to find her bottom.

:eek:

Attachments

• bum.jpg
    bum.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 383