Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)-DJI
Prev Close: 17,042.90
Open: 17,040.46
Day's Range: 16,776.13 - 17,041.16

Its not like they knew right? :whistling

My PnL was healthier at 9am this mornign that it is now :LOL:

Just the 1 trade for me so far. +19.5
daily equity curve seems to be quite erratic at the moment so I will likely have a string of losers taking me to -30 within an hour or so, and then recover it all with interest and close teh day green. That's my guess!

Wasn't a bad guess! PLayed out more or less like I thought it would, lol (except ther was no 'with interest' and like DJ, I was better off earlier! :0))

Attachments

• pnl.JPG
    pnl.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 85
There were a few support levels in here, but 16775 was soooo safe (or so I thought).
16920 tomorrow.

Attachments

• Dshaft.png
    Dshaft.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 91
Or 16920 tonight at this rate. :rolleyes:

I'm not in it.

After 2 big losses you walk away, theres always tomorrow.

Bailed.....i need a punch in the nuts, down 45 on the DOW overall, if i mention the word DOW again in the next 6 month, will someone knock me out.......cheers...:(

some of us are :p

Dear Mr Darktone, now is not a good time to be a smart ar5s.......:p

Yes point taken and you are correct, thanks, ie, sometimes as in now, i need reminding......off outside to head butt the road.....:LOL:

Just PM'd you regarding your comment.......cheers.

Last edited:
here is that move in better detail
on the previous chart.price had deviated quite a bit from the trendline
traders thinking that it was oversold
a minor rally to horizontal res and then back down to retest the low..then the rally again to prev res
3 quickies to end the day

abnnfs.gif

Been out most of the day and have just checked the markets(bloodbath).Best of luck for fridays trading.

Been out most of the day and have just checked the markets(bloodbath).Best of luck for fridays trading.
will get thursday oot the way first tho eh ;)
im not one to predict but i predict the dax will be millpond flat this friday :innocent:

Nice and calm today. Steal 10 - 20 points on the moves. 3 or 4 of those and walk away, hopefully its a short day.
Wait, wait, wait ...