Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Got to be thinking what number they want to paste at 9am for the technical boys.

Looking at DOW yesterday, IMHO, my view, plain and simple, shorts only all day, any attempt at long would have being suicide trades.

Attachments

• DOW Weds.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
Looking at DOW yesterday, IMHO, my view, plain and simple, shorts only all day, any attempt at long would have being suicide trades.

Thanks Harry Hindsight :LOL:

It was just one day, there are plenty more. (y)

dax yesterday and today ..5 min
some areas of interest

5o9zeb.gif

there is an inkling of an upmove/green
some overhead res areas marked
or we break lower.ie upside failure

2a6rrqu.gif

not sure as yet if its a trap

I've just drawn up my Dax chart for today (see attached). Hopefully the technicals are clear... ;)

Like you I'm standing aside for a while. Not sure we're gonna get much clarity before Draghi.

At least Nurse allows you to play with crayons.............:-0

I've just drawn up my Dax chart for today (see attached). Hopefully the technicals are clear... ;)

Like you I'm standing aside for a while. Not sure we're gonna get much clarity before Draghi.

That chart is Pollocks.

Did I spell that right?

Seriously.
If we get 9337 or above at 10am. I'm long otherwise I'm waiting again.

PA below my line in the sand , shorts only, 1 trade only so far at 8.10. No signals since, PA and trigger to enter a trade just not happening. So sitting and waiting for any confirmation. When my "line in sand" turns green, I'll flip to longs. If I can't see the trade clearly, it's not there.