Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

U.S PPI due at 13:30 then more from Yellen at 15:00

On a more serious note the PPI numbers are irrelevant the S&P and Dow are going up , thats it. Forget everything you learned about economic theory, these markets are rigged and nothing makes any sense unless you are willing to accept that.

Am I alone with my opinion that dax should turn back to bearish? We already broke 50% fib retracement (4h chart) and now almost tickling 61.8% level. There are also lots of structure from earlier days around 9850-9880. I don't have opinion about financial data but strong belief that summer correction isn't over yet.

Am I alone with my opinion that dax should turn back to bearish? We already broke 50% fib retracement (4h chart) and now almost tickling 61.8% level. There are also lots of structure from earlier days around 9850-9880. I don't have opinion about financial data but strong belief that summer correction isn't over yet.

Did you hear Yellen yesterday threatening to Increase POMO if things didnt get better?
Yes theres a lot happening between 9860 and 9910 but once thats gone its game over for 10,000.

Just for context, most on here day trade with a possible overnight. Therefore it's more a case of see it, do it, walk away, come back to play another day.

Could go higher could go lower, just go with the flow.

Did you hear Yellen yesterday threatening to Increase POMO if things didnt get better?
Yes theres a lot happening between 9860 and 9910 but once thats gone its game over for 10,000.

eventually, yes well above 10000, but a retracement would not surprise me at all

It's hard for it to go down when they're chucking billlions of dollars at it each day.
If it did still manage to drop, I guess they'd implement the old 'uptick rule' on stocks? Maybe ban short selling? Jig around the index to more regularly get rid of the weakest stocks and replace them with the stronger ones? Decrease the 'limit down' threshold on each index? :)

On a more serious note the PPI numbers are irrelevant the S&P and Dow are going up , thats it. Forget everything you learned about economic theory, these markets are rigged and nothing makes any sense unless you are willing to accept that.

Didn't move.
Not a point on Dax, Dow or S&P.

If your going to break the previous days high best do it out of hours when people cant buy stocks to offset selling futures..... :rolleyes:

All this done when the market is closed!

Attachments

• Dowooh.png
    Dowooh.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 88