Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

They're just running every available stop before going back up again and theyre getting it over with very quickly.
S&P down 13 I think it will stop at 1967.

will probably slowly grind all the way upto 17150 once she stops talking

Last edited:
They're just running every available stop before going back up again and theyre getting it over with very quickly.
S&P down 13 I think it will stop at 1967.

Hi All just having a look in to try and understand whats going on today, seems you know as much as me :confused:

Theres a nice gap on the DOW chart to 16950 ( daily session data) be nice st see that close but its too spiky for me to trade anything but minimum size..

Thanks for pointing out the DOW BTW postman

Last edited:
There are, still, 70 odd points to last week's low so, although I was a bear today, the Dax may well turn positive agan.

Last edited:
will probably slowly grind all the way upto 17150 once she stops talking

I don't follow the news. Who is she? Not that Argentinian woman telling everyone how glorious the team was? Messi was looking horrorstruck after she gave him a big hug!

Janet Yellen told today the easing shall continue as problems remain in labor markets and inflation is still below the Fed’s goal.

Can we conclude the markets will continue to climb?

Looking at Dow cash.
Possible expanding wedge.
Entry @ 17033
Target @ 17133

Attachments

• Expanding wedge time.png
    Expanding wedge time.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 96
That's funny.:LOL::LOL:
Is that you Victor.

China GDP today.

I did think about putting it on my Victor thread, he qualifies as an honourary member. Even the traders on the floor are p1ssed off beyond belief.

Dow is off again, another 100 point up day tomorrow, (thats not a joke).

My WAG is they pump it up overnight, it opens up 100 points and no one is stupid enough to buy at these levels, and if they short the Fed will punish them the next day so it sits in a narrow range again. :rolleyes:

You know what to do ...

I did think about putting it on my Victor thread, he qualifies as an honourary member. Even the traders on the floor are p1ssed off beyond belief.

Hope so, then I'm going to Doomberg it !!!