Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

China data beats.
But the market says so what.

Attachments

• JPY.PNG
    JPY.PNG
    184.5 KB · Views: 100
First scalp (long) on dax closed just above the 770 zone, waiting for a retracement poss to 740 zone for the next long entry

Dow is off again, another 100 point up day tomorrow, (thats not a joke).

My WAG is they pump it up overnight, it opens up 100 points and no one is stupid enough to buy at these levels, and if they short the Fed will punish them the next day so it sits in a narrow range again. :rolleyes:

You know what to do ...

Your all Long right? :whistling

I think your getting the hang of the 'Long only' game now. ;)

It's my favourite game!
I've broken my rules a few times since we had them 2 down days on the spx that got the bears excited (tried some short trades), but they've recovered that drop with such ease and speed that I have to assume it's just business as usual and lots of new highs to come, so strong 'buy the dip' mode again for me!
It's rigged. It's crazy. But whatever.

I missed that. I'll have to try to get in earlier. FT, Dax and Dow, they all gave the signals that I look for.

The dax went below 9838 and IG's platform was working but intertraders platform mysteriously stopped working for around 30 seconds until the price moved up again. :whistling
Are there laws against that kind of thing. (Second time this morning).

The dax went below 9838 and IG's platform was working but intertraders platform mysteriously stopped working for around 30 seconds until the price moved up again. :whistling
Are there laws against that kind of thing. (Second time this morning).

Cannot believe it. It happend again.
Its down right now!

what are we thinking of targets for longs

6787 next target on the ftse, entry possible here at 6766, stretch target 6797

Gotta go out to the post office so will not be adding a trade

Last edited:
Great advert for spread betting....always get filled eh wot wot ! :)
I take the view that all spread betting platforms are a bit of a bucket shops.
They all work the price and display. It is to be expected.
Some of them are large bucket shops and provide overall a reasonable service so we are able to trade. Other are small bucket shops and have got problem with paying the electricity, so their platform shuts down periodically. There are quite a few of them. I got one small acc with a firm that frequently has price "display" problem on the top of the electricity supply, and often displayed price is very different, even going to the tens of pips, of course against your favour, and you cannot make transaction as they re-quote you all the time, what a laugh. I am taking a bit of money of them (as the account is small) trading mid term position just to annoy them. :LOL::cheesy::innocent:

Dax still melting up. Should have stayed in my long!
No dip yet to get back long either, really. Tempted to just jump on board at random for the inevitable continuation.

Actually got a short signal here at 9853.
Ignoring it.
Lets watch it and see if it would have worked or not, though

Dax still melting up. Should have stayed in my long!
No dip yet to get back long either, really. Tempted to just jump on board at random for the inevitable continuation.

10,000 or bust. Buy your ticket now.

Attachments

• dax10.jpg
    dax10.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 88