Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Having analysed many views and angles, including market cycle, seasonal cycle, secular cycle. Bull and bear views of prominent traders. Market sentiment (which is bullish, always the case of market top). Bond yield etc.

Market technical (Monthly chart and weekly chart), Gann angles and astrological views etc.

It seems market has more probability of being at the top and need a good correction in order to enter into bull market starting 2018-2020. As per many cyclical theories the next Bull market should start between 2018-2020.

Monthly and weekly chart shows we are near resistance, FTSE 6950 and DOW 1700. A sharp up move with big green bar will be sign of top and then panic selling.

I think between where we are and 6950 for FTSE and 1700 for DOW, there will be complete madness, that's the sign of TOP.

There is no doubt that the current rally was result of FED madness of printing money and feeding into market to keep market up.

I remember BOE's move to protect GBP by pumping currency into market when Soros started shorting GBP, that kept market UP for a while but ultimately plunged.

History repeats itself so the FED's move in the same style as BOE and therefore market will repeat history as well. Not to mention that the size of fund fed into market by FED incomparable to that of BOE and hence length of rally.

http://www.spreadbetmagazine.com/blog/titan-investment-partners-why-we-have-moved-to-a-maximum-net.html

Astrological theories say there was Uranus square pluto forming since 1st November, T Cross 30th Dec-3rd Jan and Grand cross in April. these events marks change in trend.

There are no tool available which can project or predict timing except Gann tools.

30 Dec and 2nd Jan already showed signature of astrological events... will that come true???

I posted the whole article a few days ago but this guy is always on the nail...

As mentioned earlier this sea change in perception is already well underway, its just that its not going to be visible in the economic data for many months which is why the academic economists are once more caught on the hop where barely a few months ago the so called think tanks were busy downgrading Britain's growth prospects are now once more with the benefit of hindsight scrambling to upgrade to a rate of growth to around 2.5% for 2014, but they WILL ALWAYS remain well behind the curve because they do not understand the effect of market MOMENTUMN and SENTIMENT and that the UK economy is predominately a market economy.

In terms my long standing growth forecast (as of Dec 2009), that concluded in a growth forecast for 2014 of 3.1% and peaking at a rate of 3.3% for Q2 of 2015. Instead, I now find myself not just contemplating GDP of more than 3%, but whether UK GDP growth by 2014 Q4 will exceed 4%! That illustrates how different an economic world the UK will be in in the lead up to the May 2015 election as today's 1.4% for 2013 will be a distant memory as the UK economy homes in on 4% GDP.

Therefore in terms of my economic growth conclusion, I expect the UK economy to at least attain a growth rate of 3.6% for 2014 and target 3.8% for Q1 2015 with a strong possibility of achieving the holy grail for election victories of announcing during the election campaign of 2015 that the UK economy at that time was growing at 4% per annum. Furthermore post election I expect that an over heating UK economy to slow as it dips back towards 3% over subsequent quarters of 2015.

I posted the whole article a few days ago but this guy is always on the nail...

As mentioned earlier this sea change in perception is already well underway, its just that its not going to be visible in the economic data for many months which is why the academic economists are once more caught on the hop where barely a few months ago the so called think tanks were busy downgrading Britain's growth prospects are now once more with the benefit of hindsight scrambling to upgrade to a rate of growth to around 2.5% for 2014, but they WILL ALWAYS remain well behind the curve because they do not understand the effect of market MOMENTUMN and SENTIMENT and that the UK economy is predominately a market economy.

In terms my long standing growth forecast (as of Dec 2009), that concluded in a growth forecast for 2014 of 3.1% and peaking at a rate of 3.3% for Q2 of 2015. Instead, I now find myself not just contemplating GDP of more than 3%, but whether UK GDP growth by 2014 Q4 will exceed 4%! That illustrates how different an economic world the UK will be in in the lead up to the May 2015 election as today's 1.4% for 2013 will be a distant memory as the UK economy homes in on 4% GDP.

Therefore in terms of my economic growth conclusion, I expect the UK economy to at least attain a growth rate of 3.6% for 2014 and target 3.8% for Q1 2015 with a strong possibility of achieving the holy grail for election victories of announcing during the election campaign of 2015 that the UK economy at that time was growing at 4% per annum. Furthermore post election I expect that an over heating UK economy to slow as it dips back towards 3% over subsequent quarters of 2015.

All that said, all major crash in history never happened on economic data release. They usually happens on sudden surprising news, something like collapse of a Bank, default of major institution, Bankruptcy of a institution etc etc.... and then economic data release a couple of weeks or months later.

All that said, all major crash in history never happened on economic data release. They usually happens on sudden surprising news, something like collapse of a Bank, default of major institution, Bankruptcy of a institution etc etc.... and then economic data release a couple of weeks or months later.

good post, who is writing those things?

Nadeem Walayat?

Last edited:
Quote of the Day
------------------------------

Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon. I found it one of the hardest things to learn. But it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this that he can make big money. It is literally true that millions come easier to a trader after he knows how to trade than hundreds did in the days of his ignorance.
– Jesse Livermore

"It never was my thinking that made big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!"

– Jesse Livermore

Morning SD got a nice run off the opening candle on the Dax

excellent,

hard to find support levels on dax its had such a huge run up

FTSE should go higher currently +17

wonder what history tells us about a stock market closing the years at all time highs?

Last edited: