Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

there is a website called oddschecker it shows the quotes from 20 r so bookmakers, they should have a section for financial betting

OK lets see if this works.
Intertrader are quoting +7 points on IG prices.
I've gone short on Intertrader at 515 and long IG at 511.9 after both spreads, will close both positions when the price normalises. Locked in 3.1 points (hopefully).

There is a slight risk in that some SB's will screw you over on your closing price - but I have a plan !!!

Closed both at 16500 set a limit on both positions. Not quite what I had planned but it worked.

Morning SD, HTW and everyone

Thanks for DOW pivot SD. Seems both DOW and FTSE consolidating. Sentiment points for FTSE 6700 and for DOW 16400 are important to watch.

Morning SD, HTW and everyone

Thanks for DOW pivot SD. Seems both DOW and FTSE consolidating. Sentiment points for FTSE 6700 and for DOW 16400 are important to watch.

morning jessi

yesterdays was surprise drop in dow. some look at the first 5 days of dow trading as indication for year.

morning jessi

yesterdays was surprise drop in dow. some look at the first 5 days of dow trading as indication for year.

Hello all.

"yesterdays was surprise drop in dow. some look at the first 5 days of dow trading as indication for year" ... So says Art Cashin of UBS.

I know why it went down yesterday - because more people sold shares than bought them, Durrr. "Talking heads" on CNBC - they haven't got a clue.
Plus the fact there is NO POMO this week, and next week its very light so the market is trying to keep itself up without the aid of Ben. - Its not going well so far. :LOL:

Hello all.

"yesterdays was surprise drop in dow. some look at the first 5 days of dow trading as indication for year" ... So says Art Cashin of UBS.

I know why it went down yesterday - because more people sold shares than bought them, Durrr. "Talking heads" on CNBC - they haven't got a clue.
Plus the fact there is NO POMO this week, and next week its very light so the market is trying to keep itself up without the aid of Ben. - Its not going well so far. :LOL:

hi postman, cashin is top dog.

cnbc are the disinformation wing of the wall street crime mafia

Ig sentiment Dow

31% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to rise
69% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to fall

hi postman, cashin is top dog.

cnbc are the disinformation wing of the wall street crime mafia

So what happens when Top Dog meets wall street mafia.

Art was on CNBC saying he didnt know why the market fell yesterday. Hence SD's quote. ;)

Having analysed many views and angles, including market cycle, seasonal cycle, secular cycle. Bull and bear views of prominent traders. Market sentiment (which is bullish, always the case of market top). Bond yield etc.

Market technical (Monthly chart and weekly chart), Gann angles and astrological views etc.

It seems market has more probability of being at the top and need a good correction in order to enter into bull market starting 2018-2020. As per many cyclical theories the next Bull market should start between 2018-2020.

Monthly and weekly chart shows we are near resistance, FTSE 6950 and DOW 1700. A sharp up move with big green bar will be sign of top and then panic selling.

I think between where we are and 6950 for FTSE and 1700 for DOW, there will be complete madness, that's the sign of TOP.

There is no doubt that the current rally was result of FED madness of printing money and feeding into market to keep market up.

I remember BOE's move to protect GBP by pumping currency into market when Soros started shorting GBP, that kept market UP for a while but ultimately plunged.

History repeats itself so the FED's move in the same style as BOE and therefore market will repeat history as well. Not to mention that the size of fund fed into market by FED incomparable to that of BOE and hence length of rally.