Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Couple of longs closed, but still want to go long.

Thank you Cyprus & EU... I can turn off my computer now.
Will be looking for opportunities to go long

Attachments

• sandp18032013.jpg
    sandp18032013.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 140
6378 is yesterdays key number to me. If we can accept that level and higher we should be looking for longs. Below it and we should be looking for shorts IMO. Thinking we could test that as we open, but i will give the market another 30 minutes to settle before taking a trade.

CanOz

6378 is yesterdays key number to me. If we can accept that level and higher we should be looking for longs. Below it and we should be looking for shorts IMO. Thinking we could test that as we open, but i will give the market another 30 minutes to settle before taking a trade.

CanOz

hi

you are referring to the FTSE june contract?

Morning All

Draghi is speaking in Frankfurt. Seems pretty defensive, saying ECB acted within its mandate.

mornin' all

after yesterday's bouncing around ftse has regained its calm vs dow. trading about flat on and since open, but tending towards strength. Finished up -29 weak for the day yesterday and that leaves it standing over 200 lower than it would be if it had kept pace with dow from start of the year.

The whole time I've been trading I've never been long on a Tuesday, ironically.As there's a nice dividend payment today I've just gone long FTSE at 6432, with a tight stoploss. Its a buy the dips markets after all. The Cyprus vote just went through and sent markets lower so time to buy again.

according to andrews price will return to the medain line 80% of the time

Attachments

• fork10min.jpg
    fork10min.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 112
I think you need to ride the storm here a bit but when big ben takes the stage tomorrow he will be banging his QE drum, the EU has messed this up with Cyprus but they will change their tune im sure, i dont see any reason for these markets to sell off to far without the dip getting hoovered up !

Good morning all.

Gone long FTSE at 6436. Have been fighting the markets with shorts recently so decided to buy on weakness. Only at minimum stake on IG.

Ian