Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Just shorted the FTSE at 6475. Looks like a key resistant level. May go further up but should see volatility.

Good morning all

Yes you went in at a double top which has now become a triple top. May try a long later if trend starts to go up. I am wondering if the FTSE is about to start ranging for a few days. Went long early this morning and got a few points but I had forgotten about the budget so closed early.

Ian

Good morning all

Yes you went in at a double top which has now become a triple top. May try a long later if trend starts to go up. I am wondering if the FTSE is about to start ranging for a few days. Went long early this morning and got a few points but I had forgotten about the budget so closed early.

Ian

Yes it was a triple top at 6475. The DOW has a similar pattern at around 14515, bounced off around that level twice today already. Thats what prompted my entry point for my short earlier.

Buffet's BIG Problem is enormous CASH flow from previous INDIRECT Exchanges.
He is sitting on $50 billion dollars of constantly DEBASING currency's being printed endlessly,
This is not a way to STORE WEALTH and Value, or CREATE cash flow! Storing wealth in PAPER is a RECIPE for CONFISCATION of your WEALTH!
There is NOTHING SAFE or RISK FREE in Storing wealth in Fiat currency or Sovereign Bombs er BONDS!
Buffet however plays this illusion like a BANJO!

Warren Buffett: Master of the Austrian 'Indirect Exchange' | Gordon Long | Safehaven.com

i was bullish today..thought we might get over 6500:(

6500+ is still on the cards as the FOMC meeting tonight should push the DOW higher and the FTSE with it. Cyprus will create alot of volatilily, but it will allow us to buy the dips.
I will be watching the UK Budget in an hour, see what it does to the FTSE.
We are nearing the end of the quarter and should see a push up to new highs as there is still alot of money out there waiting to buy in the markets.

nice one, TL, time to go?

"time to go" - ftse has been weak vs dow all morning but has just started holding the line and bit reluctant to follow dow south. If dow turns the ftse will probably outpace it north - but I expect everyone is sitting on their hands for the budget soon, then fed this afternoon.