Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Super Mario gave the boost and all momentum guys wake up.

That was an easy one to predict, but I was too much focused on the Dow and the Oil :(

Hmmm i dont know, im a euro trader at bank, even though i didnt expect them to announce cuts i didnt realize the market had so much priced in. Expect the friday afternoon squeeze up in eurusd, still short this Dax anyway!

Hmmm i dont know, im a euro trader at bank, even though i didnt expect them to announce cuts i didnt realize the market had so much priced in. Expect the friday afternoon squeeze up in eurusd, still short this Dax anyway!

Interesting the squeeze late Friday afternoom. It happened also about a month ago as I remember. I read an article somewhere about the thin trading in the Euro, because European banks are closed.

Alot of banks dont cover there customer flow just take it on the books and if they need to square up froday u get everyone running for the door, hance we always get a stupid move friday

this is a quote from the link below

Because there are still some traders who adhere to such old normal traditions as charting and technical analysis (because apparently the FOMC committee sits down each month and observes Ichimoku clouds, RSI indicators and Bollinger bands), it is probably notable that one of the most respected chartists, Steve Cohen’s favorite technician Tom DeMark, is now uniformly bearish on virtually all markets around the world which have triggered a sell signal in his studies, and is about to drop the axe on the US as well where a “Daily 13″ signal is imminent. The caveat, of course, is that in a world in which fundamentals haven’t mattered in years, why should technicals?

Tom DeMark: “Sell The World” And Soon, The U.S. « SGTreport – The Corporate Propaganda Antidote – Silver, Gold, Truth, Liberty, & Freedom

this is a quote from the link below

Because there are still some traders who adhere to such old normal traditions as charting and technical analysis (because apparently the FOMC committee sits down each month and observes Ichimoku clouds, RSI indicators and Bollinger bands), it is probably notable that one of the most respected chartists, Steve Cohen’s favorite technician Tom DeMark, is now uniformly bearish on virtually all markets around the world which have triggered a sell signal in his studies, and is about to drop the axe on the US as well where a “Daily 13″ signal is imminent. The caveat, of course, is that in a world in which fundamentals haven’t mattered in years, why should technicals?

Tom DeMark: “Sell The World” And Soon, The U.S. « SGTreport – The Corporate Propaganda Antidote – Silver, Gold, Truth, Liberty, & Freedom

I was just going to post this, problem is Zerohedge is such a bearish website ! nice to look at when your short ! De mark is normally right but no straight away ! even though he reckon yesterdays high in S&P is the top

He perfectly called the bottom for the chinese market around a month ago. Said they'd go up around 50%. Currently up around 16% I think. Was in Bloomberg offices a few years ago and a couple of guys there were big believers.

Bund gekko, He said 74 was topish but would prob shoot to 92 and then sell off.

oh did he, i was skim reading between doing other stuff ! who knows we may be near a near term high maybe not , feels very bullish at mom which normally means were due a correction in my experience !

Market to top requires some sort of catalyst,

i would guess from this thread that 80% are bearish, and since the market will go against the crowd, low VIX means demand for protection is very very low, last time it was at/below these levels was june 2007.

This is true but if we knew what the catalyst would be we would be millionaires, there is always something when it gets this bullish and the same with when it gets this bearish, what is interesting is all week market has sold european equities into the close then US have rallied when we have left, today is the opposite, so will we see a sell off tonight instead, watch this space !

dax futures
60 min data
been trending very smoothly since 16 november
3 areas to watch if the trend breaks down..the green trendline and 2 other internals
18 points by 2 reversal
close plotted
2pqlwnm.gif

Dax not been liking it up in the high 7700's but daily trend still technically up looking for a close below 7690 I have been selling rallies last week but looking for a larger breakdown back towards 7600ish. What does everyone think for the markets next week ?

well their all pointing north except dax/cac so we got a tug o war ....s&p as usual will probably have the final say....dax err on the side of caution ....cac err on the side of dax:)

I'm going to stick to shorting the dax for now in my usual size I have a tiny short in the Dow I don't wanna go large as it always hands my **** to
Me ! UsdJPy has opened up aggressively aswell ! 5 mins till futures open wouldn't mind waking up to some red numbers for a change !