Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I do not usually trade EURUSD but with pivots it gave a buy signal once it traded at 1.3085

My buy signal was 1.3132 so i had to try and short this with a very tight stop ! All about keeping yur losses small and running the profits !

nice chart, what is the wavey bollinger type line on your chart?

For the 5 min chart I use 8 period boly band, and a 5, 10 and 20 period EMA. The pink simple indicator at the bottom shows the distance the price is away from the 5 period EMA. Really useful for spotting an over extended candle.

For the 5 min chart I use 8 period boly band, and a 5, 10 and 20 period EMA. The pink simple indicator at the bottom shows the distance the price is away from the 5 period EMA. Really useful for spotting an over extended candle.

thanks looks good.

Think weve seen todays highs now, US stocks getting some decent selling coming in

Look at that euro go ! Thankfully I've closed my dax short at 4.30 close ! Time to short some Dow here I think !

well not quite what the doctor ordered but still happy enough with gold anyway

wonder if I can get my deposit on the ferrari back:LOL:

Shorted a little more at 13465
Going to sleep, hope I'll not get stopped out till morning :)

As I said earlier I still think it is a little early. Only when we get close to Jan 24 with the AAPL earnings and possibly some ugly discussions on the debt ceiling, reality will prevail. Till then a cautious stategy is needed.

I'll probably take out the stops and hedge with the S&P if it advances more.

I'm with you sold some Dow at 13435 and some
Now at 13480 more money to
Be made getting short dax tomorrow around the 70 level ! US stocks
Feeling bullish though unfortunately

morning...seems 13480 was good spot to short

Morning !

It is for now, Us stocks still seem to have no interest going down though, thought Dax would open alot higher than it did so im not shorting that yet

we have a new high s&p poked it's nose just over sept 12 high ….i think this index now has 1471/68/65 to test if more upside is to follow... still think 1460 would trigger the longer downside

Yes i agree, thing is they are going to try and push some stops above that 1474 level before coming back off, who knows maybe some profit taking as its friday ! If not, a few lunch time pints will obviously make my trading better and everything will seem clear ! :eek::whistle:innocent:

AAII sentiment survey , have they heard of something called a "graph"

u can download all data from 1987 to the present.

positions happy very

with whats comming if you dont have deep pockets use fixed stops