Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DB bigs up Greek gas reserves as Citicorp predicts 2013 Grexit
Deutsche Bank has just issued a report saying Greece should earn €214bn from Natural Gas by 2020, based on the reserves hidden in the Mediterranean Basin south of Crete. But Citicorp says the Greeks will leave the eurozone long before that.

Until recently, it was EU policy to downplay the size of Greek energy reserves, while the Americans were bigging up the energy potential and promoting the Israel-Cyprus-Greece consortium idea for exploration. But now the situation has changed: it is no longer the EU buying, but Merkel selling.

Hence the DB document suddenly coming out with stuff like this:

‘Such a reserve would be equivalent to 107% of Greek GDP by 2020.’

The evidence suggests that this is the start of a planned Berlin spin operation to transform Greece from Black Hole to Great Investment in the eyes of the German People by Autumn 2013. That’s when Frau Doktor Merkel faces the electorate again.

“There’ll be a lot more like this,” says a source close to the Government in Berlin. “The idea is to use every means at their disposal to suggest that Greece really will be able to function without help after 2020.”

GREECE’S FUTURE: Are you buying or selling? | A diary of deception and distortion

sd where do we get this imformation from? was it buying @5900 or selling?
thanks

i have a direct access platform i use for charting and price feeds, mytrack edge,

but i think the the euronext website used info, also some website that do futures if u can get volume data then u can see when big orders are done

not able to post much for a while..

Spent the last few days going through the ftse100 and the dj30 measuring the strength of each individual share....it took ages and gave me a sore butt:(

the idea is to confirm bull/bear strength on these indices ….i'll post the results on here for a while just to see how it goes

ftse 83/100.....that's 83 pos shares 17 neg

dow 18/30

looks really bullish for the ftse but not the dow

of course it's just experimental at the mo:)

Last edited:
not able to post much for a while..

Spent the last few days going through the ftse100 and the dj30 measuring the strength of each individual share....it took ages and gave me a soar butt:(

the idea is to confirm bull/bear strength on these indices ….i'll post the results on here for a while just to see how it goes

ftse 83/100.....that's 83 pos shares 17 neg

dow 18/30

looks really bullish for the ftse but not the dow

of course it's just experimental at the mo:)

afternoon Dick lexic ,

this thread will have a good indicator