Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Santa rally soon SD! Have been engrossed in the Nic Darvas book then discovered that my Sharescopr has a Darvas box study.... :) siwng high and lows really but the man made 2 mill in short order and its a nice visual.. have a look

Attachments

• darvas.PNG
    darvas.PNG
    81.6 KB · Views: 114
Santa rally soon SD! Have been engrossed in the Nic Darvas book then discovered that my Sharescopr has a Darvas box study.... :) siwng high and lows really but the man made 2 mill in short order and its a nice visual.. have a look

I have read darvas book also excellent book. think the turtle traders were running similiar system.

how good are u at setting sharescope end of day scans?

The 2012 Investment Trends report: market leader IG increases share in UK spread betting to 44%, and to 32% for CFDs

wow IG has a 44% market share in UK ,, where is the monopoly commission when u need them

can u scan for ftse100 stocks with 5 day rsi readings below 30 ? and can the scan result also return the stochastic level of the results?

I can get a script written by the team if you set out a clear explaination of what you want then I can run it end of day and post results.

ie.... rsi no prob .. but fast stochastic, slow? also what indicator periods and signal periods.

Last edited: