Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Both Dow and Oil almost in a straight line the last 10 hours.

For sure there will be a move, question is in which direction ?

yes it seems a bit inside out at the mo

5780 will turn this market one way or the other...banks volume still a puzzle for me..

nice to see new posts...

the ftse's got a hairy face and sharp teeth...looks like a bear phase unless we get a quick reversal

Morning SD

Any movement in the VIX in the US overnight.
Was reading 36 hours ago that is was sleeping

bustech the VIX wont shoot up as it normally does, the down plunge has no confirmation from EURUSD or VIX

very strange, wonder if they are stop running before the Christmas rally?

bustech the VIX wont shoot up as it normally does, the down plunge has no confirmation from EURUSD or VIX

very strange, wonder if they are stop running before the Christmas rally?

Thanks SD

I do love the santa rally, even had one in 2008 GFC.

VIX is strange, so cost for insuring stocks is still cheap.

Thanks SD

I do love the santa rally, even had one in 2008 GFC.

VIX is strange, so cost for insuring stocks is still cheap.

heard it said that the true year end for market is end of october. and with low volume they can whip the market around

"Trading of all futures products on the CBOE Futures Exchange, including contracts for the CBOE Volatility index, was briefly halted on Wednesday due to technical problems, according to exchange operator CBOE Holdings Inc.

Futures trading at the CFE was halted at 12:37 p.m. CST (1837 GMT) and resumed at 1:20 p.m. CST (1920 GMT). Trading resumed at CFE when the exchange switched over to a backup system, a CBOE spokeswoman said."

how nice as the market plunges they "turn off" the vix would would be a hedge against plunging market, so who can trust the vix being reliable?

the dax has volatility called VDAX.

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/VDAX:IND/chart

Last edited:
Trading is very hard, heres how traders trained by cityindex are doing, remember the worst 2 have been removed

Attachments

• citylunacy.png
    citylunacy.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 125