Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The question that today's session raises is whether European indices will fully reflect the Wall Street losses or considering its recent underperformance this indentation will be limited. The year 2018 teaches that complacency can be a dangerous feeling.

DAX 240 min and SP500 240 min

Attachments

• DAX+SPX 240.png
    DAX+SPX 240.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 54
DAX 240 min and SP500 240 min

Was indeed a feeder play, clearer on the S&P than the dax.

One of those cases where you have to wait for the level, and try your best to hold all the way down.

Not for me personally, but if it plays out, you are the dogs ********, and when it bounces back to stop you out, you curse the dog lol. Plays with the head too much! Well my head at least:mad:

This was the zone I had for the bounce - for anyone interested

Of course we are interested :)

fwiw, I have a long dow from 24,912 looking for 300 points.

Time will be critical in how I decide to manage this trade. If price breaks 25,110 in the next hr, then I will probably hold to target. If not, my stop is already @ BE. Reserve the option to bail (with profit) on any unfavourable price action.

Last edited:
Of course we are interested :)

fwiw, I have a long dow from 24,912 looking for 300 points.

Time will be critical in how I decide to manage this trade. If price breaks 25,110 in the next hr, then I will probably hold to target. If not, my stop is already @ BE. Reserve the option to bail (with profit) on any unfavourable price action.

300 :eek::eek::eek:

Go on my son!

Had another pop long SP from 706.6 to 712 wasn't around to call it live, but here it is - also did a Dow trade, but wont show time of entry as I dont want to give all my entry times away;) But dont mind showing S&P time (bull flag!! tiny time frame)

Lets hope for a good conclusion to end of week!!!

Attachments

• SP 2.jpg
    SP 2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 60
Long SP @703.5 and closed @ 710.4

fast and furious here - multi tasking post 2nd priority for the mo

Too much on at once, not good trying 2 strats at the same time and in the same direction. Gonna have to get the Mrs to take control of 1 screen :cheesy:

Tomorrow is the last day of the experiment that im doing with me buddy, after that hes on his own:devilish:

Anyway other S&P trades.

Done today.

Attachments

• End session.jpg
    End session.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 75