Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

S&P closes up & dow down on DOw according to..

lets see if this happens

thats a bold prediction that i wouldn't even make..

lets see he's right..or FOS :D

this doesn't help anyone, why do you do it?

2hrs in advance?

are you a psychic?

Last friday US indices closed without major swings. American investors have shown little permeability to the strong devaluations observed in Europe. The reason for such resilience is that the strength of the Euro (dollar weakness) detracts from European companies' competitiveness but adds to American companies. Perhaps the American indices would have been able to prolong this week's rally if General Electric's results had not been badly received by the market. Given the relevance of GE in the American industry and in the global economy, the devaluation of its stock had a direct impact on many stocks and on the general sentiment of investors. Despite all the symbolism that GE assumes, its disappointing results do not shake the positive signs given by the earnings season as a whole.

S&P closes up & dow down on DOw according to..

lets see if this happens

thats a bold prediction that i wouldn't even make..

lets see he's right..or FOS :D

DOW closed down -67 congrats good call

S&P closes down too, as weel NAs

piphoe
This message is hidden because piphoe is on your ignore list.
VIEW POSTUnread TODAY, 9:32PM
Remove user from ignore listpiphoe
This message is hidden because piphoe is on your ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the pre-opening, the European indices traded without great variations. The Euro was trading at a slight rise, which should exert pressure on European markets. Yesterday, it should be noted that 10-year German yields were trading again at levels below 0.50%. Now, if German yields remain below 0.50%, the odds, from a technical point of view, of a yield decline are higher than a rise. With regard to the Euro, the most relevant is not so much the German interest rates, but its comparison with the American ones. While the decline in US yields is more pronounced than that of the German bunds, the trend will be for the Euro to appreciate, with all other factors remaining constant. In sectoral terms, the car should deserve a particular highlight. Having been one of the driving forces behind European (and especially German) markets in recent years, in recent months this sector has been under sales pressure as a result of the scandals of pollutant gas emissions, the strength of the Euro and the drop in sales in Europe, After 6 years of expansion.

We will get there eventually....that anticipated flash-crash :cry:

I closed my shorts yesterday evening with small profits. It spiked down to 21490 but closed my trades around 21530s.

Will wait again on side-line on this one.

Careful....still looking bullish to me. I'd be looking to short between 7450 - 75.

Agreed and PP is 7465 for me. It is defo trying to take that out.

Subject to movement of pound heading below 1.30 then I have a sneaky feeling it will test 7500 sooner or later.

Bullish (y)

Careful....still looking bullish to me. I'd be looking to short between 7450 - 75.

Its been looking bullish for the last eight years :) I'm trying to catch a few points both ways. (y)

FTSE has been swinging 50 to 100 points recently, its quite lively.