Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Its the Monday after expiry for the Dow, I cant remember the last time it closed Down on that day.

I am not against some very quick trades after small plunges but for day+ trades don't see much point in going long yet. I think the trend on the Dax is still down and we could see an 11 print yet this week.

By all means go for 20 points on a bounce but for those ones I couldn't type fast enough as I will be in and out very quickly. What may happen this week is the US gets a dose of real selling and Dax will keep going down. $ still weak and € still holding up and since Dec lows € is up 12% so got to hurt those currency manipulating Germans.

+20 on the dax was available if I'd had a bit more patience, good call.

Mind you I'm still short on the dow and that is wearing my patience down at the moment.

I am holding Dow shorts from 21550s and 21560s wanted to add 21580s but wasn't near my desk.

If only I held onto shorts last week from 21670s, I would have felt slightly eased.

I am holding Dow shorts from 21550s and 21560s wanted to add 21580s but wasn't near my desk.

If only I held onto shorts last week from 21670s, I would have felt slightly eased.

I haven't looked at my charts since 12.30pm.....trading blindly here.

Did someone start adding Prozac to the water because the foruum trolls are being very quiet today.

Maybe I shouldn't poke sleeping bears.

Did someone start adding Prozac to the water because the foruum trolls are being very quiet today.

Maybe I shouldn't poke sleeping bears.

Check out Sharky's "How can T2W better serve...blah blah" thread to start with. Several others are also benefitting from the input of enthusiastic posters.

Things will become clearer:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to see Dow 520 otherwise I think there will be a last minute buying spree.

Market makers keep ticking the prices higher and instead of selling the punters just keep buying.

I've closed this dow position at 534.
Its going to be an UP day on the s&p and about -10 on the dow close.

I've closed this dow position at 534.
Its going to be an UP day on the s&p and about -10 on the dow close.

the close is hours away no way you can even predict this.

how you predicting this?

i know he won't answer because he...can't???:clap: