Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

You think its going to be bad? I'm looking for at least a 50 point bounce.

Nikkei recovered late in the day.

I am not against some very quick trades after small plunges but for day+ trades don't see much point in going long yet. I think the trend on the Dax is still down and we could see an 11 print yet this week.

By all means go for 20 points on a bounce but for those ones I couldn't type fast enough as I will be in and out very quickly. What may happen this week is the US gets a dose of real selling and Dax will keep going down. $ still weak and € still holding up and since Dec lows € is up 12% so got to hurt those currency manipulating Germans.

I am not against some very quick trades after small plunges but for day+ trades don't see much point in going long yet. I think the trend on the Dax is still down and we could see an 11 print yet this week.

By all means go for 20 points on a bounce but for those ones I couldn't type fast enough as I will be in and out very quickly. What may happen this week is the US gets a dose of real selling and Dax will keep going down. $ still weak and € still holding up and since Dec lows € is up 12% so got to hurt those currency manipulating Germans.

This is the Donalds policy of lowering the dollar hitting Europe. We live in a world where everyone is trying to manipulate their currency lower.

This is the Donalds policy of lowering the dollar hitting Europe. We live in a world where everyone is trying to manipulate their currency lower.

The beauty about the markets is we can disagree and still both make money today.
We just both need a bit of patience and can do well.

Went for +50 currently -55

My entries recently have been terrible.

Closed this before US close on Friday @ 21560s.

Will look at shorts again with SL 21595s. Targeting further big drops.

Could have made 200-400pips on DAX alone if I didn't pay too much focus on DOW over the last 10 days. (n)(n)

Closed this before US close on Friday @ 21560s.

Will look at shorts again with SL 21595s. Targeting further big drops.

I am expecting DOW to retest July opening price and possibly break through that support for further downside.

Ideally trying to create a net short position on the US markets , while taking bites off Dax. But Dax is playing hard ball due to being in a bigger overall move and close to the "00" number. See what the next hour brings to the table.

Still got 1 unit left short on Dow @533 from Friday, may get chance to get something off this later if we can crash through the Friday lows?

Will see soon enough I guess.