Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

lol... surely not to mirror our trades...

I might start posting the opposite of what I do... could improve p&l :cheesy:

I'm not joking
The exchanges are on these forums. I tested it for most of august and july
posting and not posting prices
not posting prices = 94% prices hit target
posting = 49% prices hit.

tried it on 2 other forums
exact same situation. Either big money are on these forums influencing prices based on what we say or the exchanges themselves.

CFD using IG...

Today no different - cleared all funds back to bank and am taking some time off

Use a market maker(spread better) that offers a small size than IG

One pound a point may seem small, but you might find your self making more on a broker that offer 10 pence a point

Before the financial committee of this institution, the Chairman of the Fed has taken a balanced and prudent approach. Janet Yellen said that there is no timetable for increases in interest rates despite several members of the Fed believe are necessary interest rate increases. So, in absence of any new risks and if economic conditions will remain it will be appropriate an increase interest rates.

i longed ym 18205

i longed es 2158.75

90991040.jpg

I'm not joking
The exchanges are on these forums. I tested it for most of august and july
posting and not posting prices
not posting prices = 94% prices hit target
posting = 49% prices hit.

tried it on 2 other forums
exact same situation. Either big money are on these forums influencing prices based on what we say or the exchanges themselves.

I know it maybe sounds a bit tinfoil hat-ish but in the last week I've had a load of stops taken out by momentary blips that would have been well info profit. Just a tiny spike to touch it and no more - never going through the stop. Just enough to take it out before move ing to what would have been profit....

Deutsche Bank is in the news a lot, maybe someone is inventing a reason for the markets to fall. :whistling