Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

we are very near the fall but i think one last push up early doors tomorrow i will wait for ftse 6717 . ( do not have much choice)

Think the wider ranges are coming back. The last two weeks have been brutally increasing in volatility....
big money is back from vacation

we are very near the fall but i think one last push up early doors tomorrow i will wait for ftse 6717 . ( do not have much choice)

Agreed on push up, final chance for a bear rinse perhaps!
I think the effect of DB on the markets yesterday will have policy makers etc making soothing noises today :innocent:

FTSE - sp 6810, could fake down 6790, but looks like a base is settling in.
Rez 6820ish, 6850. Needs to break 6860 for 6900.

Volatile - so whipsaws expected. Could present buying opportunity's if trend is up though.

Could get a very good rebound from 6810 - 20 zone if DB fears are allayed.

All my opinion of course.. could be wrong.

why are markets responding to deutsch bank now? Are we surprised that it's collapsing? Pretty weird situation

:)

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 84
By now, do you mean since yesterdays open ?

Assuming not. This DB situation has been going on for years now! One of my mate's co workers even left last week to go and work there. Baffling. Do think they'll nationalise it, despite how politically unpopular that would be.

Assuming not. This DB situation has been going on for years now! One of my mate's co workers even left last week to go and work there. Baffling. Do think they'll nationalise it, despite how politically unpopular that would be.

I couldn't give a fiddlers monkey what the bank did last year or yesterday. I only care about what lays before me on each session ;)

Nationalize a bank....it can be done. They can use article 345 but the electorate has to figure out how deutsch will behave as a public bank in relation to the private sector. Cut the stock in half from where it is today and we may get all parties to agree...of course using the U.S. playbook of "Doomsday is around the corner".

FTSE - sp 6810, could fake down 6790, but looks like a base is settling in.
Rez 6820ish, 6850. Needs to break 6860 for 6900.

Volatile - so whipsaws expected. Could present buying opportunity's if trend is up though.

Could get a very good rebound from 6810 - 20 zone if DB fears are allayed.

All my opinion of course.. could be wrong.

Quite strong rez now 6850.

Needs something (news/oil/US futures) to give it a fillip over the line of 6860 or we start drifting down....imo.

Yesterday, although oil has managed to keep up the levels it had after the cartel’s decision announcement, American equities were shaken by the weakness of the financial sector.