Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

now thats what i call a chart!:eek:

5000 again?? what do you think?

:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• nowthatsachart.PNG
    nowthatsachart.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 77
Anyone who wants to make a fortune I can give you a guaranteed system... Just do the opposite of me.

I can pick a short right on the edge of a rally, go long just before a crash - short stops trip me out before big turns in the market and long stops are guaranteed to be hit.

Every trade I make at the minute is like this. Better just set fire to my cash!!!

Suftum it may be simple inducement you are going through, this is normal behavior, this is the market (or market makers) bread & butter.

Are you spread bet or direct ?

Suftum it may be simple inducement you are going through, this is normal behavior, this is the market (or market makers) bread & butter.

Are you spread bet or direct ?

CFD using IG...

Today no different - cleared all funds back to bank and am taking some time off

CFD using IG...

Sensible approach, maybe time to re-look at what you are doing, how you evaluate entering a trade etc, the answers will be there, good luck

CFD using IG...

I don't know much about you, so apologies if this sounds obvious, but cfd's (except for equities or if you specify direct) & spread bet are wide open to abuse by IG or similar providers, your orders are swiped without it even touching the open market.
If you are new they will churn your account with them, basically you keep topping up your account, nice for them.

People will tell you "well how can they keep doing this ? surely they'll run out of customers !"

.....Well, they won't, coz every year a new batch come through, it costs the platform provider/broker approx £600 per new client (advertising & yadda yadda) the average blown account is £5,000.....simples.

What you need to do is stay alive long enough to suss the inducement behaviors, it helped me enormously.

They do hedge & mirror traders who show a genuine skill.

But new accounts get churned all the time. They do not care, next year a new batch of wide eyed hopefuls.

Good luck mate

46 people viewing this thread, exactly how many multinicks do you have piphoe?
Dont answer that, you're on ignore.