Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

what makes you say that....it was there less than 24 hours ago and even now only 70 points away....

dont let your emotions - fear / greed interfere your thought process..

It's been really stubborn today, staying above 5300 since just after 10am. Hopefully in the early hours it'll swing back around, but if not I fear that I'll have to cut my loses on this one and move on.

I'm still very much a beginner to this, it doesn't take much to scare me :eek:

SP500 very bullish, Dow moderately bullish, both should close slightly higher today, should give us ftse100 at 5360-5375 at 9pm uk time

thanks for the traders mag link ....i used to get it years ago through the post....didn't know it was online:)

Guys honest opinion. Time to cut my loses? I highly doubt the FTSE will drop below 5300 today, let alone get within range of what I need to break even on this trade.

mornin' guys - late on parade and golf today so didn't want to be tempted. see we had 8:30 reversal which lloks as if it was just a retrace ended by 9:00 am reversal. On ward and upward, but ftse -27 weak vs dow by 9:00am but burst of strength since then

Guys honest opinion. Time to cut my loses? I highly doubt the FTSE will drop below 5300 today, let alone get within range of what I need to break even on this trade.

Morning Barjon,

E_Dash are you really "running your losses"

you're looking for 5280 to break even?

what was your plan and what was your stoploss level?

if you are miles past your stoploss level then you are just living in hope and relying on luck rather than your method. Anything could happen, but what is your method telling you atm. Try forgetting you have a losing trade overhanging and do a cold analysis of where we are atm in accordance with your method.

jon