Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well I'm off for a haircut, postie if anything happens please go all in for me, you have my login, cheers!

Well I'm off for a haircut, postie if anything happens please go all in for me, you have my login, cheers!

Will do.
It might take a while to fill the full £150,000 of position though. Expect some 'slippage'.

Your now short the equiv of around £300 per point on Dow.
They slipped it from 118 to 104 just then. :LOL:

Dow this week up 230, no change, up 250, no change, what will tomorrow have in store for us?

Those mad yanks aren't giving anything back in the face of a December rate rise.

Looking like another +250 day.

Sorry about the £150k calv, still its only money. ;)

In the S&P competition this week I was the MOST Bullish with a close of 2066 for today.
Dont think anyone was allowing for how crazy those yanks are.

Your now short the equiv of around £300 per point on Dow.

Wouldn't be the first time tbh. :innocent:

Scalped a few points in that jump upto 160 - shouldn't have really I know, don't think that it classified as low risk, high reward - especially given its a Friday!

I'm done live trading for the day, back to coding my amazing moneyspinner algo using the IG API :)

Have a good weekend all (y)

Wouldn't be the first time tbh. :innocent:

Scalped a few points in that jump upto 160 - shouldn't have really I know, don't think that it classified as low risk, high reward - especially given its a Friday!

I'm done live trading for the day, back to coding my amazing moneyspinner algo using the IG API :)

Have a good weekend all (y)

Cheers.

Dont :eek:nline2lo have some :cheers:

If oil dropped below $40 today, they would have a 'legitimate' news story to tell people why the market fell. :innocent:

What with Oil at 40.60 and the FED raising interest rates, we could see another 100 point fall on the s&p this week.

I might have to change my weekly forecast.

At the moment, the Volkswagen scandal has not affected economic activity in Germany and it is too early that watch possible impacts originated by the attacks of Paris. The effects of terrorist attacks can only be evaluated in the coming months. However, for some sectors, such as tourism and transport, the consequences are already visible. According to the union of hotels and restaurants, last week in Paris revenues in bars and restaurants fell 44% and the occupancy rate of hotels was only 57%.

Is daxy trying to tell us something?

Attachments

• dxst.png
    dxst.png
    48 KB · Views: 80
In Shanghai prudence prevailed since the new IPO’s will may lead many investors to sell shares in order to participate in such operations.

Dow at the "Flat for the year" level.
I think someone wants to polish this turd a bit.

I wouldn't be surprised if it had been mandated that the S&P MUST be at 2100 on thanksgiving day.
And no little thing like a war between NATO and Russia should get in the way of that. :whistling

Dow down 110 then a 180 point rise, I'm long for 18,000 tomorrow.
Free money courtesy of the FED.