Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• candle_shooting_star.png
    candle_shooting_star.png
    809 bytes · Views: 61
Postman, is that wait for that candle (inverted hammer/gravestone) to close below half way down the previous candle, or for the candle after the inverted hammer to close below half way marker?

Its wait for the Shooting star to confirm by a daily close below the midway point on the previous candle.

However the actual close will provide a weaker pattern. Meaning not as bearish.

What a sh1tty day (lack of movement).

Dow this week up 230, no change, up 250, no change, what will tomorrow have in store for us?

Those mad yanks aren't giving anything back in the face of a December rate rise.

Anyone play "spot the difference"?

Well theres a new game out called "spot the lower low" on any chart, its much more difficult.

Today will be the most important day of the Euro Finance Week, which began on Monday. The most important communication will be to Mario Draghi. In the last two weeks, the interventions of the ECB’s members have been quite a row, with investors waiting by the promise that the central bank will soon expand its quantitative easing policy. At the end of the session is not to exclude the occurrence of a selling pressure. Usually when the geopolitical risk is high, many short term investors avoid having a high exposure to the market during the weekend. Thus, if during this period occurs any negative event, they reduce their exposure to the market and as such the hypothetical negative impact on their wallets at the opening of the stock market on Monday will be limited.

Quick someone call an ambulance.
The olde lady has over exerted herself this week and has now flatlined!

Attachments

• flatline.png
    flatline.png
    21 KB · Views: 59
Those 3 move up of 30 points each looked forced.
I think I could get 80 points out of that.

Yesterday the dow went down 150 points from the pre market high. So I'm short that at 17,800.
See where that stops today.