Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow close Dec 31st 2014 - 17,823.07
Dow close last Friday - 17,823.81
Dow today - 17820 currently.

No QE no big rises in the Dow.
Simples.

Looks like the Germans are completely convinced Draghi will throw more money at them this week.
But the Germans are buying less!

Its going to end in tears on Friday.

This week will be particularly intense, with the completion of the ECB meeting on Thursday and the publication of the employment report in the US the next day. These two events are preceded by the release of other economic indicators, in an environment marked by high geopolitical risk. This environment of uncertainty should result in greater volatility. However, given what happened in recent weeks, economic issues should overlap to the terrorist threat in Europe and geopolitical tension lived in Turkey and Syria. One big question is whether the majority of European investors has positioned itself in relation to the expected announcement of measures by the ECB. Since the attacks of Paris, the DAX has appreciated 6% and 4% the Eurostoxx 50. In the currency market, the Euro lost since that date 1.50% as investors anticipate a greater supply of Euros as a result of an even more expansionary policy of the ECB.

How long is the Dow going to criss cross the 2014 year end level (17,823) before making a move.

So how can the 'Rumour of QE' be great for the Dax and the 'Rumour of higher interest rates' be great for the Dow.
Somethings not right here!

So how can the 'Rumour of QE' be great for the Dax and the 'Rumour of higher interest rates' be great for the Dow.
Somethings not right here!

In the words of an old song...

You gotta get on up to get on down! Groovy baby! Yeah... :)

It's an illusion. It is an illusion of deception where double negatives make a positive, hence markets in boom town.

To infinity and beyond that sort of thang... Can one really go beyond infinity???

Is there more space at the end of space the not so final frontier!

Crazy stuff I agree. :rolleyes:

@ postman....

hey could you check this analyses out for me. The guys seems to be knowing what he's doing. But I dont see any trendlines or indicators in his chart. His daytrading entry's are even more special...lol, they work, but i've never seen that aproach before.

He seems to connect the vibe about the fed with the ecb speech the day after the fed and links it to an underlying "X-masrally" desire.

http://dowcharting.com/DAX.html

this is the chart I mean....

Attachments

• &1.JPG
    &1.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 84
Theres no data coming out tomorrow and the Dow is up 70.

Yellen speaking / testifying 3 times later in the week.

Someones trying to pump this market before it dumps.