Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I agree with you re the DAX's low this week , just saying they got it wrong , not the first time btw , during the greek crisis as well as i recall .

To be fair I was inside the Frankfurt exchange a month ago and booted up the IG app and for a laugh was comparing their DAX with the live ticker up on the wall - it was always out by 1-2 points - which I can live with during normal trading days but yeah in such volatile times it must be out by tens of points :rolleyes:

To be fair I was inside the Frankfurt exchange a month ago and booted up the IG app and for a laugh was comparing their DAX with the live ticker up on the wall - it was always out by 1-2 points - which I can live with during normal trading days but yeah in such volatile times it must be out by tens of points :rolleyes:

It happens during the night hence there is no DAX futures overnight unlike the ES .

Last edited:
^ 100% hedged @ 5935, will set stop to be asap and see out which side the position pops

^ new long position added @ 5907, risk zero, 27 points difference between short and long, now praying for a big bounce - if no bounce still get 27 points

ive seen the markets like this before on a few occasions-very dangerous for bottom fishers

hear, amazing to see a market crash before your eyes after waiting/expecting it for so long... I bet there are traders short the DAX from 12,000's still lol

IG's web platform is grinding along, tried my spreadbet account and just gave up - maybe their CFD platform is higher priority?

Late start for me, I see the S&P is down just over 1% from Fridays close, did I miss anything interesting this morning?

Late start for me, I see the S&P is down just over 1% from Fridays close, did I miss anything interesting this morning?

I think you know the answer to that one already ;)

I'm done for the day, certainly don't want to give anything back :p