Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The Fed’s monetary policy is again the center of the debate on Wall Street after the economic data releases have suggested an increased strength of the economy, raising renewed expectations that the Fed start the interest rate hike cycle already in September.

If the Fed raises rates, it'll be 1929 all over again... :whistling

Probably last until 2029 too.

Hi Atilla, I'm interested in your 2029 is this a cycle?

That was a tongue and cheek comment.

However, if you are serious and I have looked into the cycles, the next really big 40 year one falls around 2038-42 level give or take couple of years.

I'd also be interested in your pov - if you are serious?

That was a tongue and cheek comment.

However, if you are serious and I have looked into the cycles, the next really big 40 year one falls around 2038-42 level give or take couple of years.

I'd also be interested in your pov - if you are serious?

Well I have been looking at cycles for some time, quite happy to share my findings.

This Cycle Code caught my interest on T2W but I can't find the thread now, anyway I already had an interest in cycles so I was interested.

The 1.793% cycle is interesting but as the author states “each market has it's own cycle” so I am now experimenting on Dax, FTSE, Dow ..

I am finding that all markets do have a cycle and sometimes it's amazing how the markets react to them but as usual it's not easy to trade them.

I have contacted another T2W member on these cycles and he has had them coded into MT4 for me which has been a fantastic help, I don't think he would like me to mention his name but cheers you know who:)

Cycles are history repeating, symmetry and other phenomenon, out of the box stuff :)

I hope this will spark a discussion on here but fear it's cycling to the archives already:(

http://thecyclecode.com/

ps I'm not promoting this site in any way, if you search T2W you will find a thread by The Cycle Code

Last edited:
Dax falls 300 points from a 130 point early rally :eek: its good to see nothing has changed since I've been away. :LOL:

^ Yes she seems both lethargic to pump and lethargic to dump - I'm finding trading it very difficult without a clear trend - I think I preferred the Greek craziness tbh!

Translation :

Looks healthy = Long

Doesnt look healthy = Short

rofl

Dax down 2,000 points from its high.
And I thought things were going so well for the Germans. I'm sure Draghi's still doing QE!

That Dax is starting to look a bit more healthy to me.

Everything is a sea of red, dax 260 points from 10k omg
I'll save my longs for 10k tbh, gl!

Dax overnight down 350 points overnight FFS, didnt think it would break 10,200 this week so I'm down 90 on that trade.
Thats 2400 point from the highs, and 1,550 in 9 days!
No ones long anymore including me so it will probably go up.

What happened at 2.40 this morning? apart from the MM's thinking everyone was asleep lets steal their money.

FTSE went down 100 points at 2.40 then came all the way back up again same story with dax.

What happened at 2.40 this morning? apart from the MM's thinking everyone was asleep lets steal their money.

China industrial PMIs came out and I think they were worse than, or close to, the PMIs around 2008 crash.