Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

European markets react positively to the recent macroeconomic events in China, reflecting the measures announced by the Central Bank of China. On Saturday, this institution reduced the benchmark interest rate from 5.60% to 5.35%.

Dax

Jessi

I have drawn Support and resistance lines on DAX and according to it I can see DAX could bounce till 11500. According to me the area to buy is 11420 -11440

can you please check if it is correct, please let me know where I am making mistakes.

Attachments

• DAX.png
    DAX.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 82
Jessi

I have drawn Support and resistance lines on DAX and according to it I can see DAX could bounce till 11500. According to me the area to buy is 11420 -11440

can you please check if it is correct, please let me know where I am making mistakes.

absolutely..... but buy above 40 only....(y)

Correction: 40

Last edited:
Tomorrow is very interesting.... DAX above 11440 or below 11380... .. or may be between 11450-11380...

Number to watch tomorrow is 11380... breach of 11380 gives short setup to 11220....

break up of 11440 obviously opens up door for 11600

Jessi

Is it good idea not to trade during first 30 min of market open as you not sure which way it will go?

The only reason you do that because overnight orders can produce huge spikes both side.... some time this produces best entry points as well :)

The only reason you do that because overnight orders can produce huge spikes both side.... some time this produces best entry points as well :)
possibly
there is always lots of points in the first 30 minutes...usually a bull or a rear test
see the dax this morning

dax 1 min this morning
see how that supp held..bulls saw that and took it higher...pop
and the short in from the top..remember.this market is still overbought,bulls are going to have a tough time until the o/b gets sorted

2w4ckte.png

the breakout in first 30 mins..then we reverted back to 11442 area which we had marked from the weekendpips on the up and pips on the down
now we wait for 11442 area to get resolved
16igkrs.png